Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
Keep your pool water safe and clean with INTEX Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump. Sand Filters are one of the most popular ways to keep pool water clean. They can sometimes pick up a lot more of the small algae and dirt particles floating around in your pool. But not only is it effective, it saves on cost and time since the sand needs replacement just once every five years, not every two weeks like a filter cartridge pump. Sand Filters are easy to maintain and a great alternative to keep your pool water sanitized. This sand filter sports a six-function control valve which enables you to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system. It includes a 24-hr automatic timer to set the operating time and a safety shut-off to make pool maintenance much simpler. This pump has a flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, creating a system flow rate of 2,450 gallons per hour and making it a perfect fit for any size Intex above ground pool.
- Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump by Intex. The all-natural sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system.
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand.
- The Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools 16' and above. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr). System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr).
- Includes: 6-way Valve. Pressure Gauge. Heavy Duty Tank. Strainer Basket. Built-in Timer.
- Pump motor HP: 0.75, operates at 75 efficiency. Pool pump motor capacity: 0.59 HP. Name plate HP: 0.54.
Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump
The Hayward Super Pump large-capacity, technologically advanced pump blends cost-efficient design with durable construction, setting the standard for excellence and value. Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a totally balanced, efficient Noryl impeller to produce higher flow rates at less horsepower than other pumps, so you can run your pump less and save on electricity. Super-sized 110 cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads. Exclusive swing-aside hand knobs make strainer cover removal simple and easy. Lexan see-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. All components molded of corrosion-proof PermaGlass XL for extra durability and long life.
This large capacity pool pump combines durable corrosion-proof construction with state-of-the-art performance for years of trouble-free service. It easily installs on existing in-ground pool systems with a unique, stable mounting base for additional versatility. Rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation. Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire drive group assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just four bolts. Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.
- The industry's workhorse - recognized for reliability and performance
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs makes for easier strainer cover removal: no tools required, no loose parts and no clamps
- See through strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning and eliminates guess work
- Features an oversized debris basket has extra leaf holding capacity for less frequent maintenance
- Easy installation and servicing with quick 4-bolt access to internal components
Pentair 340039 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 1 Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase
The Pentair Superflo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo's silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.
The SuperFlo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. Its super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, its designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality. This is the single-speed, 1--horsepower, 115/230 voltage, 16.0/8.0 full load amp, standard efficient model with unionized fittings (1-1/2-inch internal slip and 2-inch external slip). It is UL/CUL/NSF certified and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 1-1/2-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.If pump strainer gasket is clogged then Clean pump strainer pot.
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings; see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up; 1-year warranty
Hayward SP1580X15 Power-Flo LX Series 1-1/2-Horsepower Above-Ground Pool Pump with Cord
The Hayward PowerFlo LX is a high-performance pump series designed for the rigors of aboveground and on-ground type swimming pools. Combining durable, corrosion-proof construction with advanced features and options, it offers dependable performance and quiet operation. The advanced design reduces required maintenance to simple, common-sense procedures. Made of the high-strength PermaGlass XL material this pump has a clear cover to let you see when basket needs cleaning. An extra-large debris basket (118-cubic-inches) keeps pool maintenance to a minimum by extending time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads. The pump also offers 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life. It features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, and a 6-foot power cord (120-volt). Hayward PowerFlo LX has self-lubricating motor bearings and shaft seals. No lubrication is necessary. The 60-cycle single-phase motor is rated for 1-1/2-horsepower (115-volts) and 20-amp circuit breakers. The pump motor is equipped with automatic thermal overload protection. The thermal overload will shut the motor off under abnormal conditions before damage to motor occurs. The motor will auto-restart when safer heat level is reached. For storage and winterizing your pump is important. Pump and motor must be protected from freezing. Shut off all electric power. Disconnect cord/electrical connections and plumbing connections. Drain thoroughly and clean out any debris. Store pump and motor in a dry, well-ventilated room.
- The Hayward SP1580X15 PowerFlo LX pump with strainer is a high-performance pump designed for above-ground and on-ground pools
- The 100-percent drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal allows for long motor life; rated at 1-1/2-horesepower
- Features a 1-1/2 inch intake and discharge, high performance impeller, and heat-resistant double-sided seal for long motor life
- Clear cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning and the drain plug allows for easy maintenance of pump
- Exclusive corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation; includes 6-foot 120-volt power cord
Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pump 115V
Harris ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pumps cost less than big name brands, yet still offer outstanding results and performance. These pumps are made with heavy-duty, corrosion-proof construction. The stainless steel motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability. Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise. The strainer includes a large, easy-to-clean filter basket. The see-through, twist and lock lid allows for quick viewing of the strainer. Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements. Pumps are not to be used with storable pools. The ProForce 1.5 HP is 115 Volts, has 1.5 inch connection sizes on both suction and discharge ports, 1.5 inch internal threading, 2.5 inch external threading, has a convenient drain plug and comes with standard three-prong plug connection on a 3 foot cord. Pump dimensions: 21 inches Length by 11 inches Height by 9 inches Width, 6.5 inches from Floor to Suction Port, and 7.75 inches from Floor to Discharge Hose.
- **THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Stainless steel 1.5 HP motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability
- Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise
- Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements
- 115 volts. 1.5 inch internal threading and 2.5 inch external threading and comes with standard three-prong plug connection on a 3 foot cord.
Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V
- Wattage: 270 watts
- Maximum Head: 23 Feet
- Intake: Screened
- Discharge: 1" FNPT
- Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile
- Approximate Weight: 14 Pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year manufacturers warranty
Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. power cord. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rain falls, (1 in. - 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
- AUTOMATIC POOL COVER PUMP: It removes standing water from pool covers. Integrated Float Switch provides reliable automatic operation.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Removable Intake Screen is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Built-In Handle is for portability and ease of placement and removal. Garden Hose adaptor is included.
- HOUSEHOLD DESIGNED PUMP: The Pump activates in as little as 2" of water. It has -1" FNPT Discharge, 3/4" Garden hose connection, 25' Power cord, 21.5' Max Shutoff Head. It has Intermittent Liquid Temperature up to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit and Energy efficient motor.
- SWIMMING POOL PUMP: The Little Giant APCP-1700 activates in approximately 2" of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5" of water and has the capacity to pump up to 1745 gallons per hour.
- POOL COVER PUMP WARRANTY: It provides 3-year of warranty. It operates at 270 watts. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. The pump was purpose built with pool covers in mind giving it a distinct edge over other models and brands.
Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo Variable Speed High Performance Pool Pump, 3 Horsepower, 230 Volt, 1 Phase - Energy Star Certified
Traditional pumps operate at set, unchangeable speeds. Those speeds are almost always higher than required. As a result, they overpower the jobs they're assigned to do, which wastes energy. Intelliflo allows custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets and waterfalls. for virtually all applications, the optimum speed is lower than the preset, unchangeable speeds of older pumps. When water moves more slowly for longer periods, it helps reduce the occurrence of algae that forms more easily when water is pumped briskly and then allowed to rest for long intervals. Your filter works more effectively because it has more time to sift out particles from the water, and because particles aren't forced through the Filter media under needlessly high pressure. Automatic chemical dispensers and chlorinators also work better when water is kept moving.
- Energy savings up to 90-percent vs. traditional pumps
- Dramatically quieter operation
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features
Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 2,500 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 2,500 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 1,900 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. It uses Type B filter cartridges (Item #29005E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This 2,500 GPH filter pump is the most powerful cartridge filter pump made by Intex, and is a must have for any above ground pool up to 24 feet in diameter, see for yourself! It can be used with any Intex above ground pools and features a built-in timer to set operating times for the ultimate in convenience.
- Easy to use - simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks
- Double insulated pump
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber
- Works with 18-feet Easy Set, 18-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools
Hayward SP15932S PowerFlo Matrix 1.5 HP Dual-Speed Above-Ground Swimming Pool Pump
PowerFlo Matrix 1.5 Hp Dual Speed Swimming Pool Pump
- Pump for above-ground and on-ground pools
- Industrial-size strainer basket for large debris collection with minimal maintenance
- Simply converts from vertical to horizontal discharge orientation
- Energy-efficient, protected rear-mounted switch
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for years of operation
- Energy-efficient, protected rear-mounted switch.High performance impeller with wide openings to prevent clogging by leaves and debris
Yescom 1.5 HP Above Ground Swimming Pool Spa Water Pump Outdoor Strainer Max. Flow 4980GPH Motor w/ETL CSA Certificate
This Brand New 1.5HP Swimming Pool Pump is available for pumping water efficiently with maintenance-free operation. Perfect for swimming pool and spa.Specifications:*AHorsepower:1.5 HP
*Max. Head:37-3/4 Ft
*Max. Flow:4980 GPH
*Max. Temp:104 Degree Fahrenheit(40 Degree Celsius)
*Inlet/Outlet Size:1-1/2" Dia.
Package Contents:*1 x 1.5HP Pool Pump
*1 x Manual
Note:Please clean the strainer frequently to ensure the pool pump could work efficiently.
- ETL, CSA Certification
- Extremely quiet operation
- Massive strainer basket holds extra capacity
- Overall Size: 22"L x 7-1/2"W x 10"H
- Suggested Installation: 24"-26" sand filter and above-ground pools