K-Swiss Kid's Classic VN Shoe, Black/Black, 11 W US Little Kid
Classic, timeless style; the iconic, classic VN, features K-Swiss' signature five-stripe branding, three-piece toe, d-rings, and lace up closure. This court-inspired pair can easily be worn with any ensemble.
- Leather/Synthetic Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Molded Rubber Outsole
- Die-Cut EVA Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
adidas Performance Men's Barricade 2015 Tennis Shoe, Night Flash/White/Bright Red, 8 M US
Theres no room for failure on the court. So bring your skills, your speed, and the power of these mens tennis shoes. Super responsive? You bet. Adiprene foam gives you extra cushion when you need it most. And never worry about impact. Shock-absorbing features keep your joints and knees protected.
- Ballistic mesh upper for breathability
- Supportive and stabilizing barricade chassis
- Full-length ADIPRENE foam for cushioning
- Adiwear 6 outsole for durability
Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles Supportive, Professional-Grade Foot Support
The Powerstep Pinnacle insole is the most popular Powerstep orthotic due to its versatility and ability to help alleviate many common foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, mild to moderate pronation, metatarsal pain, heel and arch discomfort, flat feet, sore and tired feet, and much more. It supports all arch types low, neutral and high arches, and fits into a variety of shoe types with removable insoles, including athletic, casual, dress and work shoes or boots. The Pinnacle offers the perfect blend of foot control, spring and cushioning for outstanding comfort. The dual-layer cushioning of a durable EVA foam base plus a plush top layer, paired with the Powerstep Variable Cushioning Technology, enhances the comfort in your shoes. Firm yet flexible built-in arch support and a deep heel cradle help to stabilize the foot in casual, athletic and work shoes. For mild to moderate pronators, the Pinnacle provides total contact support and a softer feel for your foot. The Pinnacle helps relieve foot pain due to plantar fasciitis, metatarsal issues and more. The Powerstep Pinnacle orthotic also features heat and friction reducing fabric, which helps feet stay cool, dry, and odor-free during strenuous activity keeping your feet comfortable, healthier, and blister-free. Powerstep has been providing the highest-quality in orthotic shoe insoles since 1992, when our founder, a podiatrist, foot surgeon and runner, saw the need for a ready-to-wear orthotic that would be more convenient and more affordable than custom-made orthotics. Our products are found in retail stores throughout the country and are the leading brand of orthotic shoe insoles prescribed by a range of medical professionals. At Powerstep, were committed to continuing to produce the best in orthotic shoe insoles to help reduce foot pain.
- MAXIMUM CUSHIONING: A durable EVA foam base and plush top layer, paired with our Variable Cushioning Technology, provide a dual layer of targeted and controlled cushioning, enhancing comfort in your shoes.
- SEMI-RIGID ARCH SUPPORT: Firm yet flexible arch support and deep heel cradle increase foot support and stability - providing greater motion control while walking or running.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL TOP FABRIC: Heat and friction reducing fabric helps feet stay cool, dry, and odor-free during strenuous activity - keeping your feet comfortable, healthier, and blister-free.
- FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF: These shoe insoles are the ideal orthotic for pain associated with plantar fasciitis, mild to moderate pronation, metatarsal pain, heel and arch discomfort, flat feet, sore and tired feet, and other common foot conditions.
- VERSATILE INSOLE: Supports all arch types - low, neutral, and high arches. The insole also fits a variety of shoe types with removable insoles - athletic, casual, dress, and work shoes or boots.
adidas NEO Men's Advantage Clean VS Lifestyle Tennis Shoe,Black/Black/Lead,11 M US
Men's NEO Shoes
- Classic low-top sneaker with perforated stripes at quarterpanel and grosgrain overlay at heel cup
New Balance Men's mc806 Tennis Shoe, White, 11.5 2E US
For tennis players looking for superior stability and support, New Balance serves up the New Balance MC806.
- ABZORB cushioning
- C-CAP midsole
- Lightning Dry Liner
- For tennis players looking for superior stability and support, New Balance serves up the New Balance MC806.
K-Swiss Classic Vintage TDL Tennis Shoe (Infant/Toddler),White/White,5 M US Toddler
Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort. Lace-up closure with D-ring eyelets for a snug and custom fit. Smooth synthetic lining and a padded footbed for all-day comfort. Durable, cushioned midsole. Man made outsole with herringbone tread for excellent traction. Embroidered logos on tongue and heel.
- Heritage American tennis
- Flexible outsole
- Five stripe branding
- Three piece toe
New Balance Men's MC1006V1 Black/White Tennis Shoe - 9 2E US
Go hard on the court, but be soft on your feet. The new 1006v1 is for the player who craves comfort. With a REVlite midsole to help keep you light on your feet and a breathable mesh upper the 1006v1 is designed for long, demanding matches.
- Cushion- and stability-minded tennis shoe featuring breathable mesh insets
- REVlite lightweight foam midsole
- Non-marking Ndurance durable outsole with long-wear drag tip
adidas Metro IV Soccer Socks (1-Pack), Power Red/White/Clear Grey, Medium
You'll hit the field ready to play in the Metro OTC Sock. Perfect for all levels of play, the lightweight, moisture wicking yarns and targeted arch and ankle compression will ensure a comfortable fit throughout your entire game.
- Lightweight yarns and durable construction for a close fit; targeted arch and ankle compression for added comfort and support
- Climalite moisture wicking fabric helps keep your feet cool and dry
- X-Small fits Youth shoe size 9C-1Y; Small fits Youth shoe size 13C-4Y
- Medium fits shoe sizes: Men's 5-8.5, Women's 5-9.5, and Youth 4Y-44
- Large fits shoe sizes: Men's 9-13 and Women's
K-Swiss Hypercourt Express Leather Mens Tennis Shoe (9.5) White/Navy/Silver
True Performance can be stylish. By combining the latest technology with Classic K-Swiss design elements, this ultra-high performance tennis shoe carries on the K-Swiss tradition of blending innovation and style into a tennis shoe that looks as good as it performs.
- True Performance can be stylish. By combining the latest technology with Classic K-Swiss design elements, this ultra-high performance tennis shoe carries on the K-Swiss tradition of blending innovation and style into a tennis shoe that looks as good as it performs.
- Durable Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole.
- Rigid 180 PCS mid-foot support chassis for support and stability.
- Durawrap toe guard.
- Genuine leather upper.
The 2013-2018 Outlook for Tennis Equipment Excluding Apparel, Nets, and Shoes in India
This econometric study covers the latent demand outlook for tennis equipment excluding apparel, nets, and shoes across the states, union territories and cities of India. Latent demand (in millions of U.S. dollars), or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.) estimates are given across over 2,700 cities in India. For each city in question, the percent share the city is of it's state or union territory and of India as a whole is reported. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a city vis-a-vis others. This statistical approach can prove very useful to distribution and/or sales force strategies. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each state or union territory and city, latent demand estimates are created for tennis equipment excluding apparel, nets, and shoes. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved.
This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the cities in India). This study gives, however, my estimates for the latent demand, or the P.I.E., for tennis equipment excluding apparel, nets, and shoes in India. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided and concentrated across the cities and regional markets of India. For each state or union territory, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time. In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on strategic planning at graduate schools of business.
- The best firming lotion
- Magnifying mirror for tweezing
- Cheap backup camera
- Tacoma seat cover
- Lunch bag for meal prep