Frommer's EasyGuide to River Cruising (Easy Guides)
Berlitz River Cruising in Europe & the USA (Berlitz Cruise Guide)
River Cruising in Europe & the USA
A river cruise is undoubtedly the most civilised way to see the best of a region; you can relax in the comfort of a small vessel as you glide through beautiful towns and spectacular scenery. But how do you choose which cruise company, which kind of rivership, and where to go? This new edition of River Cruising in Europe & the USA will tell you everything you need to know about taking a cruise along the rivers and waterways of both Europe and - for the first time - the USA.
Written by cruise expert Douglas Ward, the guide gives you unbiased advice on the different kinds of river vessels and the facilities they offer, helping you to make an informed choice. We take you on a journey along Europe's rivers and waterways, describing the highlights along the way - the historic cities and majestic scenery of the Danube, the castles of the romantic Rhine, and much more. This is followed by a brand new section on cruising the USA's rivers from the Mississippi to the Columbia and Snake, with detailed information on steamboats and the unique aspects of American river cruising. Also included are listings for over 300 river vessels, which are impartially rated, so that you can easily compare ships.
- Unique product - this is the only full-colour guide to both European and American river cruising available
- Detailed listings of over 300 riverships
- Full-colour photography and mapping throughout
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, includingtravel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise Vlog
Enjoying a River Cruise in Winter Japanese Wood-Cut Print (20x30 Premium 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Made in USA!)
This original high-quality 1000 piece puzzle from Lantern Press boasts sharp detail and vivid imagery of Enjoying a River Cruise in Winter Japanese Wood-Cut Print (20x30 Premium 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Made in USA!). Printed on heavy stock paper using a high-end digital printing press guarantees: color accuracy, durable imaging, and the highest print resolution available. This puzzle is 100 Made in America. Product measures 20 x 30 inches 1000 Pieces, perfect for anyone! 100 Made in America 1/16" thick "grade A" Chipboard Puzzle will ship in a sturdy box. Lantern Press is a dynamic art company that specializes in the world's leading imagery. Our collection includes original works created by our in-house art team, photography, home & office decor trends, vintage art, and more. Your support allows us to continue doing what we love - creating beautiful art.
- Enjoying a River Cruise in Winter Japanese Wood-Cut Print (20x30 Premium 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle, Made in USA!)
- Product measures 20 x 30 inches, 1000 Pieces
- 100 Made in America!
- Premium archival paper and ink - 1/16 inch thick grade A Chipboard
- Browse thousands of images available, click Lantern Press, above
SCOCICI Creative Window View Home Decor/Wall Décor-New York,Manhattan Skyline at Night East River Panoramic Famous City Urban Life in USA Decorative,Sepia Black/Wall Sticker Mural
Description:RAMP UP THE VISUAL APPEAL OF ANY ROOM WITH THESE HUGE VINYL WALL STICKERS
Are you looking for a simple and inexpensive way to redecorate your bedroom, living-room or kitchen?
Do you want to make the atmosphere feel calmer, and also bring a splash of color to your room of choice?
Coming in dozens of different styles, the iPrint 3D Vinyl Wall Decal Stickers will be your best bet.
Made of high-quality vinyl, these wall stickers have been designed to look impressively real, giving the illusion that there's an additional window in your room, with a stunning landscape that takes your breath. But unlike competing products, the iPrint 3D Vinyl Wall Decal Stickers are very easy to apply, remove thanks to their peel-and-stick design.
In addition to that, you'll never have to worry about accidentally removing chunks of paint off your walls, our high-quality stickers will not leave any marks or glue residues behind, no matter how many times you apply and remove them. Available in a very wide range of options. These beautiful wall stickers will be just perfect for redecorating your room without sinking thousands into the process, making your bedroom, bathroom or kitchen look and feel so welcoming for everyone!
3D wall decals look very realistic.
High-quality vinyl can last over 5 years, providing excellent customer satisfaction.
No marks or glue residues left when removing the wall decals.
Perfect for cheaply redecorating any room.
Available in more than 40 styles.
- Unique and One of a kind Home Wall Sticker Design - by SCOCICI
- Theme:New York,Manhattan Skyline at Night East River Panoramic Famous City Urban Life in USA Decorative,Sepia Black
- Very High Quality Vinyl - 7 year exterior life!Very easy to apply, remove or reposition - Just PEEL & STICK!
- You can put it by yourself indoors or outdoors: walls, doors, widows or any flat and dry surface!
- Won't leave a mark on your wall like other cheap sticker, no residue!
Polyester Garden Flag Outdoor Flag House Flag Banner,London,Tower Bridge With City Cruise in Summer Day Mirroring on Tranquil Thames River,Taupe and Blue,for Wedding Anniversary Home Outdoor Garden De
Size Measure 12*18 Inches/18*27Inches. Material polyester material, weatherproof and fade resistant fabric will not fray after continued use.A colorful way to add cheer and brighten your outdoor yard, garden, lawn, patio or pathway.Just Sold Garden Flag Only Without Flagpole.
- Sizes: 12*18 Inches/18*27Inches.
- Material: polyester.
- Features: weatherproof and fade resistant fabric will not fray after continued use.
- Functions: A colorful way to add cheer and brighten your outdoor yard, garden, lawn, patio or pathway.
- Notes: Single side printing,just sold garden flag only, not including flagpole.
Decorative Privacy Window Film/Tower Bridge With City Cruise in Summer Day Mirroring on Tranquil Thames River/No-Glue Self Static Cling for Home Bedroom Bathroom Kitchen Office Decor Taupe and Blue
This 3D No Glue Decorative Window Films Privacy pattern design, it can provide good privacy for you.Renovate your living space with the minimum amount of work and cost.You will love to have a DIY with it to decorate your kitchen, living roombedroom, and front doors etc. Let's go to dress up you windows!
Totally Reusable, Fantastic Eco Choice No Residue left on the glass at all, you can re position it and reuse it after years, ideal for rental places.
Step 1. Keep Window or Glass clean
Step 2. Wet the Window or Glass with water(Soapy water will be the best choice)
Step 3. Remove from backing protect sheet(which is a kind of clear vinyl, please MAKE SURE remove it before you apply the window film to glass)
Step 4. Apply to wet glass and smooth with hands
Step 5. Squeegee away water and air bubbles.
1. The adhesive effect of the film may not be good in winter. Solution: before application, use hair dryer to make it soft( heat resistance is under 176F)
2. Fit for smooth surface without any dust or fiber.
3. Do not apply to outside window or windows with cracks.
4. More efficient in teamwork.
5. Affix tape on both sides to remove the window film from backing film.
*Only Applies on Smooth Glass Surfaces*
Key Notice For Window Film:
1. If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off cleanly without leaving residue
2. When not in use, the film must be replaced and stored on the original backing paper. The side of the film that touched the glass should face the glossy side of the backing paper
3. Our film does not apply to carved, over frosted or irregular glass
- Size: 23.6 In(W) x 35.4In(L) Per Roll.If you need Customize other pictures and size,please contact us.
- Glue-free Sticker:By using technology of static,the window film can stick to the glass without any glue,Glue Free Design Cuts down Chemical Release is Easy To Fix, To Remove, And To Reuse. Get The Look Of Frosted Glass By Easy Do-it. No Fading, No Bubbles,Leaving No Residue after Removal Can Be Reused And Has A Long Using Time.
- Anti-Uv Window Foil: 96 of UV Rays Resistance.Also help to keep warm in winter and block out heat in summer.
- Decorative Window Clings: Decorate the bald glass with different patterns on your options,and you may change it easily anytime. Increasing The Glass Strength Or Keeping Glass Fragments Tightly Attached On The Film By Its Original Shape, No Splashing And No Deformation.
- Widely Suitable For Any Places: Kitchen, Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Office, Hotels, Classroom, Lobby, etc. 0.50ft(15cm) away, the effect of protecting privacy can reach more than 98, it can help you live in a comfortable and safe place.
A View of the Danube River in Budapest Hungary Journal: 150 Page Lined Notebook/Diary
This blank journal with 150 lined pages awaits your writing pleasure. Use it for journaling, as a diary, or as a notebook to jot down your To-Do" lists or even your To-Dont" lists! The choice is all yours. Enjoy!
Kutita Tapestry Wall Hanging June Castle Heart Island House New York State Natural Tourist River USA Wall Tapestry Home Decorations for Bedroom Living Room Dorm Decor in 60" wX50 L Inches
It is perfect for a wall hanging, tablecloth, beach forts, dorm room, window curtain, sofa cover or other room idea. With Wall Hanging tapestry, your room will go for a dramatic makeover. It is a must-have in any season for wall art and home decor.
Light weight as you are able to easily hang it using two small tacks
Very colorful and hugeïŒVery soft material'
Perfect for wall decor to hang on your bedroom, wardrobe room or living room
Colors are vibrant: Please note that slight color difference should be acceptable due to the light and screen
How to Care for Your Tapestry?
1. Hand Wash / Cold Water / Hang Dry.
2. Do NOT use bleach.
3. Remove directly after cycle.
4. Dry flat or hang to dry in a shaded area.
5. Never use a drying machine.
6. Do NOT hang in direct sunlight for long time.
The normal arrival time of Dispatched from Seller is between 20-35 days
1. Due to folding packaging and long-term transport,our item may be a little clutter and folds when you open the package. But please don't worry.
2. Please allow slight deviation due to handmade and manual measurement.
3. Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
4. Make sure you do not mind before ordering.
So any problem, Feel Free to contact us 'Our Friendly Service - 24 hours email customer service response.
- Material: Polyester
- Size:60"WX50"L Inches
- Perfect Design: Our tapestry is made of polyester and is very soft and durable. No smell, environmental protection. The color of the fabric is also very beautiful and vivid.
- Versatile: Our tapestry materials are extremely durable. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It can be used as a bed cover, wall hanging, bed cover, bed cover, sofa cover, tablecloth, beach blanket, etc.!
- Care instructions: Wash gently by hand or machine wash under subtle circulation. Use a mild detergent and cold water. Dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. Do not iron. Avoid contact with scissors and other tips
Narrative of an Expedition Through the Upper Mississippi to Itasca Lake: The Actual Source of this River : Embracing an Exploratory Trip Through the St. Croix & Burntwood or Broule Rivers in 1832
Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (March 28, 1793 December 10, 1864) was an American geographer, geologist, and ethnologist, noted for his early studies of Native American cultures, as well as for his 1832 expedition to the source of the Mississippi River. He is also noted for his major six-volume study of American Indians in the 1850s.
In 1832, he traveled to the upper reaches of the Mississippi to settle continuing troubles between the Ojibwe and Dakota (Sioux) nations. He reached out to talk to as many Native American leaders as possible to maintain the peace. He was also provided with a surgeon and given instructions to begin vaccinating Indians against smallpox. He determined that smallpox had been unknown among the Ojibwe before the return in 1750 of a war party that had contact with Europeans on the East Coast. They had gone to Montreal to assist the French against the British in the French and Indian War (the North American front of the Seven Years' War).
During the voyage, Schoolcraft took the opportunity to explore the region, making the first accurate map of the Lake District around western Lake Superior. He discovered the true headwaters of the Mississippi River in Lake Itasca, a name which he coined from the Latin words veritas meaning 'truth' and caput meaning 'head'. The nearby Schoolcraft River, the first major tributary of the Mississippi, was later named in his honor. United States newspapers widely covered this expedition. Schoolcraft followed up with a personal account of the discovery with his book, Narrative of an Expedition Through the Upper Mississippi River to Itasca Lake (1834).
This book originally published by Harper in 1834 has been reformatted for the Kindle and may contain an occasional defect from the original publication or from the reformatting.
- Hair color for gray
- Gifts for baby boy 1st birthday
- Mens hair products for short hair
- Fire rated gun safe
- Teacher gifts ever