DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your workpiece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, youll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stands body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because its a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty
POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet
The POWERTEC MT4000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet is the ultimate portable saw workstation. The stand is constructed with steel tubing and locking steel legs which provides a weight capacity up to 330 lbs. Miter saws, and other bench top saws and planers can be easily secured and removed with quick-dash release universal mounts. Two adjustable steel rollers support your work piece along the stand length smoothly and accurately. Useful flip- down supports for lumber or material storage offer easy accessibility to work materials. The stand also includes a convenient 3-outlet power strip which makes being near an electric outlet unnecessary. For stability, the leveling feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces. For ease of mobility, this stand comes with two 8-inch rubber wheels; just roll the stand to your preferred location (and work away). Height: 32-1/4" (819 mm); Extended Width: 79-1/4" (2013 mm): Maximum Load Capacity: 330 lbs. (150 kg); Outlet Input Voltage: 125V AC; Input Ampere: 15 Amps; Net Weight: 40 lbs. (18 kg); Gross Weight: 42 lbs. (19 kg).
- Innovative mobile saw stand, constructed with round steel tubing
- Supports up to 330lbs. 8-Inch rubber wheels for easy transport
- Accommodates most 10" and 12" miter saws. Support arms extend to 79-1/4-Inch, retract to 46-Inch
- Spring-loaded locking legs for easy set-up and break down. Universal quick-release mounting brackets included
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers insure a smooth feed
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
POWERTEC MT4005 Mounting Deluxe Rolling Stand
This versatile, multi-featured stand covers all the bases. The top of this premier stand (measuring 32-9/32" x 18-1/32"), is constructed of high-quality steel, and patterned with a series of precut-out slots that allow for universal benchtop tool attachment and an ultra-solid work surface. Machines such as miter saws, portable thickness planers, or most any bench-top tools that need remote support on the jobsite can be easily affixed to this adaptable stand. And set up is a cinch. Just activate the handy locking-lever mechanism that efficiently locks folding legs securely in place allowing for both a quick stand assembly and a solid work foundation. Cutting edge design allows the stand to be locked in at two levels of height (26-31/32 and 32-9/32 inches) for the utmost in project flexibility. Firm-grip non marring plastic feet further enhance crucial stand integrity. At project's completion, this powerhouse of a stand collapses flat and compact, thus insuring easy stand transfer and efficient storage. If desired, you can fold, move and store the stand, horizontally, with the benchtop tool still mounted upon the stand's sturdy surface. An integrated foot insures you the additional capacity to store the stand in a vertical position. Useful spring-loaded assists (release-lever operated) will support the stand and tool at varying heights when collapsing from an upright position or rising from a compact position; the enhanced structural support insures critical woodworker safety and the protection of your valuable gear. Handy built-in carrying handle and two large 8-inch rubber wheels further insure easy mobility. Just collapse the stand and effortlessly roll the stand to your preferred location. Product specifications: Table Size: 32-9/32" x 18-1/32", Two Table Heights: 26-31/32" and 32-9/32", Roller Extension Range: 42-9/16" to 70-15/16"; Top of Feed Roller Height Range: 29-11/16" to 39-11/16"; Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Simple, quick setup and breakdown; Collapses flat and quick for hassle-free horizontal and vertical storage
- Spring-loaded locking legs activated with handy locking-lever mechanism; Two levels of height (26-31/32" and 32-9/32") for the utmost in project flexibility
- Solid steel construction insures the ultimate in workstand portability and solidity; Durable and strong - allows for 440 lb weight capacity
- Large 8-Inch rubber-grip wheels and large built-in carrying handle insure easy, comfortable mobility; Height adjustable stock feed rollers extend from 42-9/16" to 70-15/16"
- Templated cut out slots accommodate most all standard benchtop tools
DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWX724 compact miter stand has a universal design that works with all brands of miter saws. Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. The 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage and Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up. Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to the stand. The work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material. Miter saw not included.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10 feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. Extended Tool Height 32 inches,Extended Tool Width 100 inches,Folded Tool Height 8 inches,Folded Tool Width 44 inches
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transport.
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20 less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
BORA Portamate PM-8000 Portacube STR Miter Saw Work Station, Orange/Black
The ultimate miter saw table / workstation is here with PortaMates new Portacube Miter Saw Work Station. Its a solid, stable miter saw bench that lets you securely mount your saw for various projects. But the real magic happens with the features two side wings fold out and lock into place, turning your 30 saw table into a 60 or 90 workbench. The wings also have adjustable middle sections, so they align perfectly with your saws height. And when you arent using the table for cutting, the center portion flips over and locks, giving you a clear, stable work area, all while your saw stays attached, upside down and out of the way. There are also dog holes for pegs to help hold your machine in place. Ingenious, right? This work station satisfies every need. If you need a rolling saw table, its that. If you need a portable workbench, its that. If you sometimes need extensions, but sometimes need compact, its that. And if you want a place to keep your saw forever, yet still use it for other things, its that too. Of course, its fully portable, with 10 locking wheels and convenient handle. The Portacube Miter Saw Work Station will become your all-time favorite workbench, and be a fixture in your shop or garage for years. Get one today!
Questions? Please reach out to the manufacturer at [email protected]
- A SOLID, STABLE MITER SAW WORKBENCH - You can quickly mount your miter saw or other power tool on the 30" bench, and work without wobble or movement
- FOLDING WING EXTENSIONS - Two 30" wings fold outward and lock into place, giving you a 60" or full 90" workbench. Wings include moveable inserts which align level with your saw
- CONVENIENT HANDLE AND WHEELS - The workstation includes a handle and wheels, allowing it to be moved like a hand truck. Perfect when space is a consideration. Ideal for bench top planners or other power table top tools
- YOUR SAW FLIPS AWAY - When not used for cutting, the saw table area reverse-flips, allowing it to become a full, level table for other projects, while your saw stays conveniently and safely attached
- The main frame is solid steel for added strength, and the composite extension wings add functionality at a reduced weight. There are peg dog holes, 10" wheels, 34" work height
- 1 year warranty
DEWALT DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand with Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
Heavy duty work stand, with miter saw mounting brackets, compact design, 36" wide, allows easy transport & storage, 1000 lb capacity each handles the toughest jobs, lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to & from the jobsite, legs provide superior support & fold for easy storage, leg lock levers allow for fast & easy set up, transport latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together, includes miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
Bosch Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
Bosch expanded its patented and award-winning technology to develop and introduce the new Gravity-Rise T4B Portable Miter Saw Stand. Smart, durable and simple to use, professionals never need to worry about how to setup or carry their miter saw ever again. The T4B features the same Bosch-patented Gravity-Rise system as the industry's award winning TS2000 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand. Unlike other miter saw stands, the Bosch Gravity-Rise system is practically effortless and allows for rapid set-up.
- ADJUSTABLE: Featuring a Bosch-exclusive, patented Gravity Rise System designed for rapid set up and easy breakdown, taking the toughest jobs to the next level.
- CAPACITY: The Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand has up to 18 feet of material capacity, the highest capacity among fully portable units
- PORTABLE: Built with 8-Inch pneumatic wheels for ease of transport over jobsite terrain with even the heaviest miter saws attached.
- UNIVERSAL: Featuring Rapid Release tool mounts - for use with most major competitors' miter saws
- DURABLE: Equipped with adjustable leveling feet for stability and durability on uneven surfaces
- Which rowenta iron is best
- Edc gear 2017
- Men's bar soap
- Verizon prepaid phones
- What is the best knee support for arthritis