DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity - standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 15 power levels 200W, 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W, 1000W, 1100W, 1200W, 1300W, 1500W, 1600W, 1800W; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit, 160 Degree Fahrenheit, 180 Degree Fahrenheit, 200 Degree Fahrenheit, 220 Degree Fahrenheit, 240 Degree Fahrenheit, 260 Degree Fahrenheit, 280 Degree Fahrenheit, 300 Degree Fahrenheit, 320 Degree Fahrenheit, 340 Degree Fahrenheit, 370 Degree Fahrenheit, 400 Degree Fahrenheit, 430 Degree Fahrenheit, 460 Degree Fahrenheit; Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage; Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100F to 460F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100F to 460F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The "rule of thumb" to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer's warranty.
Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It's ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that's a great addition to any kitchen - big or small! Refer instruction manual before use.
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25" x 23.5" x 2.5"
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
Costway 1800W Double Induction Cooktop Portable Electric Dual Hot Plate Countertop Burner w/Digital Display
Our Double Electric induction cooker is absolutely a perfect choice for you. With 2 Powerful burners, you needn't to worry about the amounts of the food you have to cook. And You can touch "Function" key to select Rice/ Milk/ Soup/ Water/ Steam/ Fry/ Hotpot function, satisfying your different needs. Timer is available when you choose "Hot pot" function or "Fry" function. And It also has overheating, overvoltage and overcurrent protection which can display error code "E" to keep you safe. Besides this safety design, the cooker will automatically switch off after 2 hours if without other operation When in cooking mode. In another case, cooker turns off 60 seconds after pot or pan is removed. And there are also 8 variable temperature levels and power levels helping you cook more delicious food. Don't hesitate to buy it now!
Brand new and high quality
Graceful& Elegant appearance
1800W Powerful performance, 1000W for left zone, 800W for right zone.
Various functions: Rice/ Milk/ Soup/ Water/ Steam/ Fry/ Hotpot
Adjustable power for "Hot pot" function, total 8 levels for both left zone and right zone.
8 variable temperature levels for "Fry" function, ranging from 140-460, total 8 levels
Equipped with overheating, overvoltage and over current protection which can display error code "E", safe& harmless.
Easy to assemble and easy to clean
Voltage/frequency: 120V, 60Hz
Power of left furnace: 1000W
Power of right furnace: 800W
Overall dimensions: 26"15.7"2.7"
Timer: 240 minutes
Power range for left zone of "Hot pot" function: 1000W-800W-700W-600W-500W -400W-300W-200W, total 8 levels
Power range for right zone of "Hot pot" function: 800W-700W-600W-500W-400W- 300W-200W-100W, total 8 levels
Temperature range for "Fry" function: 460-430-400-350-310-260-210-140
Package include: 1 cooker , 1 instruction
- Powerful Performance with 2 BurnersThere's one on the left whose power is 1000W. And power of the right one is 800W. Powered by 1800-Watts, this double cooker can save you a lot of time and money an electric bills.
- Digital Control PanelWith digital control panel, it can be more easier for you to read the information and assemble. And you can easily know what function that every button stands for.
- Adjustable Temperature & PowerWhen you choose "Fry" function, There are 8 variable temperature levels(range from 140-460 allows you to immediately change the heat levels to serve your needs. And there are 8 different power levels helps you work for hotpot both left zone and right zone.
- Safety DesignWhen in cooking mode, the cooker will automatically switch off after 2 hours if without other operation. And cooker turns off 60 seconds after pot or pan is removed. These can protect you and your family from several unnecessary harm.
- User FriendlyUnder the instruction, you can clearly know how to operate the cooker and how to deal with different problems under various occasions.
Frigidaire FGIC3066TB 30" Gallery Series Induction Cooktop with 4 Elements, in Black
Get amazingly fast heat with Frigidaires 30-inch induction cooktop. Whip up delicious meals with your cooktop and experience golden results every time. With the modern induction technology, your pans will heat evenly every time as it transfers heat directly to the cookware rather than the surface of the cooktop. Dont stress over spills with the cooktops easy-to-clean surface as there is no chance for your spills to burn up on the cool cooking surface. Adding to the convenience of your cooktop, the auto-sizing pan detection will detect the pan size and warm the necessary area without any extra input from you. Cooktops are approved for installation above any Frigidaire single electric wall ovens, so get cooking like a professional with Frigidaire.
- 30 in. induction cooktop from Frigidaire
- Amazingly fast heat
- Even heat distribution
- Cooktop surface is easy to clean
- Auto-sizing pan detection
Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity - standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100 to 450 in 25 increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100F to 450F, in 25F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating; incompatible cookware is detected; or if operated for over 3 hours
Saki Induction Cooker 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Electric Stovetop, 8-level power control, Touch Sensor, Kids Safety Lock, Timer, for stainless steel Pot & Pan
- SMARTIFY YOUR COOKING - Saki Portable Induction Cooktop hob elevates kitchens with great magnetic induction by generating heat quicker & safer than gas or electric cooking tops. Gracious, portable & free- standing, enabling you to cook anywhere.
- SAVE TIME WITH BUILT-IN MENUS - Enjoy the freedom of a digital Automatic cooking Menu, powered by custom one-touch buttons "Stew", "Milk", "Soup". Need more control? Then try manual functions: just press "Boil", "Deep fry" or "Stir Fry"! Bon apetit!
- 1800W INDUCTION WITH 8 POWER LEVELS - Between Min 200w - Max 1800W, enjoy 8 power levels to fine-tune every frying or boiling experience. Saki Induction Burner masters the art of precision cooking, for dishes loaded with tons of flavors.
- ONE-TOUCH MOUTH-WATERING FOOD HEAVEN - Equipped with interactive LED display, large digital panel, timer, smart touch settings - it's never been easier to prepare super-tasty meals! Saki Cook Stove Top makes meal prepping or heating fun again! Pot & Pan size 5 - 12 inch
- IMPRESSIVE SAFETY & TIME FEATURES - Unlike gas or electric burners, inductive heating has a Kid Safety Lock to protect pets and children from accidents AND auto shut-off for your peace of mind. Ideal for stainless steel or cast iron pans or pots.
True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected]
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150F - 450F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100 Fahrenheit and an upper limit of 575 Fahrenheit (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A delay function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed. The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC was designed with that idea in mind. Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC cooking experience. Pan is not included
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100F and 575F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70 less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
- Delta 10 band saw price
- Case for kindle paperwhite
- 3 inch universal muffler
- Callahan brakes and rotors review
- Quality studio microphone