Apex Ski Boots Antero Big Mountain Ski Boots (Men's Size 29) Ski All Day in Comfort in a Walkable Boot System with Open-Chassis Frame for Advanced/Expert Skiers
Named after one of the highest peaks in our Colorado backyard, the new XP Antero builds on the highly successful iconic Apex XP. The new Double-Stack Boa design now takes Serpentine lacing to an even higher level of performance with super-powerful closure for boot top, midfoot and forefoot. The addition of QPlush liner foam delivers support and custom moldability unavailable in any other boot on the market.
20 points of form-fitting closure
Two-Zone Double-Stack Boa design
Reinforced external tongue
Adjustable Flex-Arm with four forward lean positions
Tunable A-Flex Suspension provides three flex settings
New Nanolite Carbon chassis weighs 20 less
Patent-pending 3-Point Instep Strap (3PS)
Medial and lateral cuff alignment
Tri-level flex rating: 115/125/135
Multi-density design with new QPlush high resiliency foam
Thinsulate insulation for added warmth
Speed lace closure option for added support
Dual-density ergonomic insole
Based in Golden, Colorado, Apex Sports Group was co-founded in 2006 by ski industry veteran, Roger Neiley, formerly Product and Brand Manager for Raichle Molitor USA, Director of Winter Sports for Quicksilver, and General Manager of Product Development with Flow Sports. Our independently-owned company is dedicated to providing premium quality and innovative products to skiers everywhere.
- EXPERIENCE A TRULY COMFORTABLE SKI BOOT: The Apex Antero Big Mountain Boot provides the comfort and warmth of a snowboard boot that you can ski in all day long. This walkable ski boot is designed with superior 360-degree support for advanced to expert skiers and a full-traction outsole for getting to and from the mountain in comfort and safety.
- GET THE PERFECT FIT: The Apex Ski Boot design offers a simplified fitting process. Apex Ski Boots are the only boots that skiers can buy online with confidence because our time-tested sizing system enables us to dial in the right fit for our customers who are buying ski boots online. Because these ski boots have adjustable volume, the key to getting a good fit is to know your longest foot length.
- EXTERNAL FRAME & OPEN CHASSIS SYSTEM: The Open-Chassis external ski boot frame is a unique design that offers customizable flex, along with superior stability and precise edge control. The lateral stiffness of the frame provides a direct connection to your skis, unlike traditional ski boots, allowing powerful energy transmission and precise control for advanced to expert skiiers.
- BOA LACE SYSTEM WITH 20 POINTS OF CLOSURE: The design of the Apex Ski Boot System incorporates the superior Boa reel and stainless steel cable lacing system to provide precise control by locking your foot firmly into the heel pocket. Apex has developed a lightweight, innovative ski boot engineered to optimize the performance of modern skis, evolved to fit the way a modern ski boot should.
- SAY HELLO TO HAPPY FEET: Apex is the first ski boot designed to optimize the performance of today's modern-shaped skis and evolving skiing technique. The Apex Ski Boot System was developed by industry experts who have extensive experience with ski boots. They've applied new technologies and innovative ideas to ski boots to create the most comfortable, walkable ski boots on the market.
Apex XP-L Big Mountain Ski Boots (Women's Size 26)
The Apex Ski Boot system blends the comfort, fit and warmth of a snowboard boot into a revolutionary Open-Chassis design that is unlike anything on the market.
- Experience a truly comfortable ski boot: The Apex XP-L Ladies Big Mountain Ski Boot provides the comfort and warmth of a walkable snowboard boot that you can ski in all day long with superior 360-degree support for advanced to expert skiers.
- Get the perfect fit: Apex Ski Boots are the only boots that skiers can buy online with confidence because our time-tested sizing system enables us to dial in the right fit for our customers who are buying ski boots online.
- External frame & Open Chassis system: The Open-Chassis external ski boot frame is a unique design that offers customizable flex, along with superior stability and precise edge control for advanced to expert skiiers.
- Boa lace system with 18 points of closure: The design of the Apex Ski Boot System incorporates the superior Boa reel and stainless steel cable lacing system to provide precise control by locking your foot firmly into the heel pocket.
- Say hello to happy feet: Apex is the first ski boot designed to optimize the performance of today's modern-shaped skis and evolving skiing technique, using new technologies to create the most comfortable, walkable ski boots on the market.
Thule 544 Lock Cylinders for Car Racks (4-Pack),4 Pack
Four Pack Lock Pack for Thule Racks and Accessories
- Thule 4 Pack Lock Set
- Thule One-Key Lock System compatible for Thule racks and accessories
- What's in the box? 4 keyed alike locks cylinders, one pair matching keys and installation key.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replacement cylinders and keys, sold separately on Thule.com
Atomic Bent Chetler 100 Skis Dark Grey/Black Mens Sz 188cm
The 2018 Atomic Bent Chetler 100 skis are a new offering this year, and the reception could not be more positive. First of all, this ski looks amazing. It has a tremendous curb appeal that is only superseded by its ability to slay all terrain in all conditions. Atomic has done a fabulous job listening to its athletes and constructing a ski that truly does everything well. Starting with the construction, Atomic uses a light wood core and a directional shape to maximize the all-mountain aspect of the ski. The wood core is snappy, easy to ski, and super stable. The directional nature of the ski lends itself to more of a front-side resort type ski, but that doesn't mean it won't shred the backcountry. In the powder, you'll be thankful to have Atomic's HRZN Tech tips and tails. This technological breakthrough is borrowed from the way a boat hull displaces water. The tips and tails are shaped like a hull, and therefore move the snow away from the skis resulting in a completely silky smooth ride. There's no tip or tail hook ups whatsoever. You'll be able to glide effortlessly from turn to turn in the fresh snow, thanks to the HRZN Tech. If you find yourself on-trail, you'll be thankful for the full sidewalls found on the 2019 Atomic Bent Chetler 100. With a 19.5 meter turn radius at 180 cm, you'll be able to rail turns like nobody's business. The all-new 2019 Atomic Bent Chetler 100 skis are the ideal tool for advanced to expert skiers who love to shred the whole mountain.
- Sidecut: 129/100/120 mm at 180 cm length Turn Radius: 19.5 meters at 180 cm length
- HRZN Tech Tips and Tails
- Powder rocker
- Light Wood Core
- Ability level: Advanced to Expert skiers
Thule 460R Rapid Podium Foot Pack (Set of 4)
Many cars are fitted with pre installed attachments for load carriers which are called fixpoints. With the Podium foot packs, Thule can offer a load carrier solution with a sleek modern design, perfect fit and the flexibility that comes with a kit based s
- Customized fit for roofs with ingegrated fixed point rack attachment points
- Low profile foot design for a sleek, factory like appearance
- Durable resin exterior with internal high strength steel components
- Podium fit kit required Refer to manufactures fit guide for proper fit kit
- For use with the Rapid Aero aluminum load bars.One Key System compatible
Transpack XT1 Ski/Snowboard Boot and Gear Bag Backpack 2018 Red
3359-04 Color: Red Features: -Fabric: Durable and tough, water resistant coated 600 denier polyester. -Function: Isosceles storage system carries boots, helmet and gear. -Style: Classic. -Side boot pockets with air / water drainage grommets. Bag Type: -Boot Bag. Gender: -Adult Unisex. Material: -Soft Sided. Color: -Black. Color: -Red / Orange / Pink. Color: -Blue / Purple. Color: -Green.
- Isosceles Storage System holds Boots, Helmet and Gear
- Constructed of Durable Water Resistant Coated 600 Denier Polyester
- Coated Water Resistant Central Compartment
- Water Resistant Tarpaulin Bottom
- Foam Padded Back Panel
Look Pivot 18 Ski Bindings Forza Sz 95mm
For years, top end skiers have sworn by the performance of the Look/Rossignol Pivot/FKS 18 ski bindings. In 2019, the companies have merged, and now only the Look Pivot badge exists. The bindings are the same, though, and they continue to dominate professional freeski events and other high-end contests other than races. Even then, the toe piece and pivot heel are similar, just different material in between for damping purposes. The Look Pivot 18 remains unchanged, because why would you? For decades, this design has held strong while all other binding companies have re-tooled. With a full-metal toe and a burly heel piece, the bindings hold their shape and value better than anything else on the market by far. At the end of the day, nobody really needs or charts out to an 18 DIN, but that's not the point. If you're an expert skier who's getting after it day in and day out, you need the burliest gear. The 2019 Look Pivot 18 is that binding no doubt. The short mounting zone due to the pivot heel allows for maximum natural flexing of the ski. When you ski the same pair of skis back to back, one with Pivots and one without, you can definitely notice a difference. This is the only binding on the market that actually makes the ski perform better. Those who have clicked into and skied a Pivot know, that once you do, you'll never want to go back.
- Full metal toe and heel pieces
- DIN Range: 8-18 Alpine DIN (ISO 5355) 28 mm heel vertical elasaticity
- 7 Points of contact
- Turntable heel
- Ability Level: Expert skiers
2019 Blizzard Brahma Skis w/Tyrolia Attack2 13 Bindings (173 cm)
The Blizzard Brahma is back for 2018 and is better than ever! Blizzard has made some awesome changes to the Brahma. They've reduced the turn radius ever so slightly, have given it a more aggressive, quicker turned up tip, and a new progressive rocker concept. This has improved performance of the Brahma in practically every application. It's a little quicker on firm snow and really has impressive energy in and out of a carving turn. The aggressive tip shapes elongates the effective edge which improves edge grip, while also making turn initiation smoother and easier. The added progressive rocker profile further enhances this better edge grip by applying more even edge pressure to the snow throughout the ski. It also gives the ski slightly better, more natural float in powder. All of these changes combine to what we consider an improved Brahma, which is tough to say considering how well the previous version performs. Blizzard has certainly solidified their spot among the highest performing all mountain skis for the 2018 season and the Brahma is one of the skis leading the charge. We love its high performing nature across a range of terrain, conditions, and with the ability make a bunch of different turn shapes really easily.
- Sidecut: 127/88/111 mm at 180 cm Length Turn Radius: 17 m at 180 cm Length
- Poplar Beech Wood Core &Sandwich Compound Sidewall
- Double Titanal Laminates & Carbon Flipcore Technology
- New Aggressive Tip Shape & New Progressive Rocker Profile Improves Both Edge Grip and Float
- Ability Level: Advanced Intermediate to Expert
HEAD Kore 99 Ski 2019 - Grey 171
KEY FEATURES Tip Tail Rocker Profile puts early rise in the front and back of the ski improving agility and soft snow float Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction uses different materials in different areas of the ski for tuned performance KARUBA Light Weight Wood Core reduces weight without compromising response or durability Big doesnt have to mean heavy it could mean the Head Kore 99 Skis Designed for the steepest lines on the deepest snow theyre packed with technology to help you get the most out of every downhill turn The Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction wraps the KARUBA and KOROYD core in a polyester and Graphene jacket giving you one of the strongest and most responsive skis of any size with minimal weight That reduced weight obviously helps you get edge to edge quicker for powerful carving but it also makes these skis less of a burden if youre hiking uphill to earn your turns SPECSProfile Rocker/Camber HybridWaist Width 99Bindings Included Not Included
- Sidecut: 134/99/120 mm at 180 cm length Turn Radius: 17 meters at 180 cm length
- Karuba Wood Core
- Graphene, Koroyd, Carbon Layers
- Tip and Tail Rocker with Camber Underfoot
- Ability Level: Advanced and Expert Skiers
Mountain Designs Women's Frosty Waterproof Ski Jacket, Bright White, 8
If you're looking for the perfect women's ski jacket, we have what you seek. The Women's Mountain Designs Frosty Ski Jacket effortlessly combines innovative fabric technology, expert design and thoughtful details for a stylish look and excellent performance. The lightweight, yet incredibly warm synthetic insulation is distributed thoughtfully for warmth in all the right places, a flattering fit and freedom of movement. The synthetic fill provides an excellent alternative to traditional down and continues to provide warmth even when wet. Add a Frosty Jacket to your winter wardrobe to stay warm during snow trips and cold weather travel.
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth and comfort even in wet conditions
- Zippered ski pass pocket on the left sleeve. Adjustable sleeve cuffs with lycra ninja cuffs underneath
- Internal zippered stretch mesh pocket. Internal stretch mesh pocket with lycra binded top entry
- Ideal Uses: Skiing, Snowboarding, Backpacking, Leisure, Commuting, Spectating, Camping, Business, Volunteering
- Top hammer drills
- What is the best dental floss
- Beer kegerator
- Headphones for audiophile
- The best razor blades