FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
The E10K USB DAC high resolution Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is customizable and designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8\" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8\" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination. DAC ChipThe internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.Amplification Stage The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power.Portable DesignA brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- DAC ChipThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8 headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8 line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
Syba Sonic USB 24 Bit 96 KHz DAC Digital to Analog Headphone Amplifier 2 Stage EQ Digital / Coaxial Output and RCA Output
Achieve maximum sound on your computer in just minutes! This Digital to Analog Converter allows you to bypass your computer's sound card or headphone output to send digital audio signal through the USB interface. Your sound quality will be pushed to its highest level in your overall music environment.
- Operation Amplifier: TI LM4562 x1 powered by USB Port
- Sampling Rate for DAC: 24bit/96KHz (Max.)
- Integrated De-pop Function for Suppress Pop Noise During PC Power-up and Shutdown
- Support 3.5mm or 1/4" Jack headphone jack
- Easy Plug and Play. No Driver or Software Installation Required (Except for S/PDIF output)
Schiit Fulla 2 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier
The second-generation Fulla is our answer to the question, "What's the most affordable way I can get into great sound on my desktop?" And by "my desktop," we mean everything on it. Fulla 2 is ready for your headphones, your powered monitors, your analog sources, and more. Total Flexibility For Your Desktop Fulla 2 is a complete DAC/Amp in a single tiny case. Plug Fulla 2 into virtually any USB port, connect your headphones and/or powered monitors, and you're set for great music. But that's only the start. Top-Shelf Components Like DACs costing more than 10X this price, Fulla uses the latest AKM AK4490 D/A converter. Coupled with an Alps RK09 potentiometer, high-quality filter and amp stages from Texas Instruments, as well as precision thin-film resistors and film capacitors, Fulla delivers performance far beyond its modest price. Plenty of Headphone Power Fulla 2 delivers a super punch, up to 550mW into 16 ohms, together with a vanishingly low noise floor and low output impedance. Or, in English, this means it's a great match for virtually any headphone. 2-Year Warranty Assembled in USA from foreign and domestic parts. The vast majority of the total production cost of Fulla 2-chassis, boards, assembly, etc-goes to US companies manufacturing in the US. Fulla 2 is also covered by a 2-year limited warranty that covers parts and labor.
- Fulla 2 is a complete DAC/Amp in a single tiny case. Plug Fulla 2 into virtually any USB port, connect your headphones and/or powered monitors, and you're set for great music. But that's only the start.
- Use it as an amp. Connect your phone (or any other analog source) to the convenient front jack.
- Use it as a preamp. Connect to powered monitors or speaker amps using the variable outputs on the back.
- Use it as a DAC. Connect to an external preamp or processor with the fixed 2V line outs on the back, or use the variable outputs for convenient volume control as well.
- Use it with phones, tablets, or computers with low-powered USB ports. We've included a second USB port for power input. Plug in your phone charger (or any other 5V DC source with micro-USB output) and Fulla 2 tells your source it doesn't need any power.
FX Audio DAC-X6 24BIT/192 Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital Audio Amplifier DAC Decoder (Silver)
The standard input interface:Computer USB/coaxial,optical fiber(with toggle switch switch)
The standard output interface:6.35mm headset standard RCA interface circuit output
Line level output:RMS 2V
Output power:90mw /600180mw/300450mw/100610mw /62910mw/321000mw/16
Adapter USES voltage:100-240ACV
Power supply/adapter output voltage:Dc12V more than 1A
Machine size: 146 mm x 98 mm x35mm
- With a 12V 1A power adatper
- DAC chipesets: CS8416,CS4398,OPA213
- Headphone amplifier chipsets: OP275TPA6120
- NOTICE:original FX Audio sold by Shenzhen Audio.
Fosi Audio DAC Converter 24-bit/192kHz Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital-to-Analog Adapter Decoder & Headphone Amplifier & Mini Stereo Pre-Amplifier Q5 (Black)
Welcome to the Fosi Audio family, the Fosi Audio team is dedicated to brining you the highest-quality listening experience and the Q5 was designed with the same attention to detail and operational simplicity as well other Fosi Audio products. Our goal is to get you to your music as simply as possible without all the "gadget tinkering" many other products require. As with our past efforts, we thank our customers, distributors for the inspiration to create another great product.
Headphone output power: 400MWatt @32 Ohm
Frequency response: 10Hz- 20Khz(/- 0.5dB)
S/N ratio (DC to 20Khz): >110dB
THDN: (1 KHz FS 96 kS/s)<0.002
Input sampling rate: Up to 192KHz
Input bit depth: Up to 24 bits (upsampled)
Input type: Optical/Coaxial/USB
Output type: RCA and 6.35 headphones jack
Power requirement: 12V, 1A or more (power supply included)
Headphone impedance: 10 ohms to 300 ohms
Headphone amplifier: TPA6120 OPA2134
D/A converter: CM6642 CS8416 CS4398
What's in the box:
6.35mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter;
- Mac/PC plug-n-play, no special software is needed, RCA and 6.35mm headphones outputs;
- USB and optical coaxial S/PDIF inputs, can choose the input mode. With the volume control knob that can adjust the headphones as well as the RCA output;
- Hi-Fi headphone amp chips TPA6120 OPA2134 with UPC1237 headphones protect circuit for any 16-300Ohm headphones;
- Stream bit-perfect 24bit/192Hkz HD with low jitter, built-in Cirrus CM6642 CS8416 CS4398 DAC chips, desktop or portable DAC, stereo headphone amp, and preamp;
- Support the phone player with OTG audio input function, if need, the OTG pallets which have three kinds of corresponding ports(type-c/android/apple) should be purchased.
FiiO E10K Portable Desktop Headphone AMP/DAC with Astell&Kern (iRiver) ICP-AT1000 Dynamic Driver in-Ear Monitor Headphones from Astell&Kern by Final Audio Design
Astell&Kern(iRiver) AT 1000 In Ear Earphones by Final Audio Design with FiiO E10K Portable Headphone AMP/DAC
The E10K USB DAC Headphone Amplifier from Fiio is designed to improve your laptop's audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes.
The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8" headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8" line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
Powered and tuned by the experts at Final Audio Design, the AT1000 is iRiver's entry level earphone. Equipped with a 8.5mm moving coil single dynamic driver, the AT1000 delivers powerful sound and are compatible with almost any kind of music playback device.
Along with Final Audio's BAM (Balancing Air Movement) technology that optimizes airflow inside the housing and efficiently controls unwanted vibrations that brings a deep and rich listening experience, the AT1000 brings clear bass response and smooth treble with a discernible mids at a very affordable price. Equipped with touch noise eliminating cables with built-in mic and 4-pole 3.5mm TRRS jack, take and make phone calls with the AT1000!
- The E10K uses a PCM5102 internal DAC chip and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality through via a linear internal filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts (Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16 to 150 )
- The E10K features a LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving powertilizes an OPA1642 as the voltage pre-amplifier and an AD8397 power amplifier to deliver a maximum power output of 450 mW at 16 (270 mW at 32 ) with a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, a signal-to-noise ratio of equal to or greater than 108 dB, and a T.H.D. of less than 0.004 into loads between 16 and 150.
- Astell&Kern iriver ICP-AT1000 Dynamic Driver In-Ear Monitor are equipped with 8.5mm moving-coil, single dynamic drivers.
- Powered and tuned by Final Audio Design, the BAM (Balancing Air Movement) technology optimizes airflow inside the housing and efficiently controls unwanted vibrations, which results in a deep and rich listening experience.
- The headphones deliver a clear bass response and provide smooth treble and transparent mids. They are equipped with a noise-eliminating cable, built-in mic, and a 4-pole, 3.5mm TRRS jack.
Fostex HP-A3 32-Bit Digital to Analog Converter/Headphone Amplifier
The Fostex HP-A3 is the perfect DAC for computer audio. This high quality unit features 32bit D/A conversion with an integrated headphone amplifier exclusively designed to get the most from a PC audio set-up. HP-A3 operates on USB bus power, so you don't have to use an AC adapter. It works with up to 24bit/96kHz audio source and has a high quality analog headphone amp to drive any type of headphones. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
- 32bit D/A converter with USB bus power
- Works with up to 24bit/96kHz audio source
- High quality analog headphone amp to drive any type of headphones
- USB/digital (optical) input selector; headphones/RCA (analog) output selector
- Doubles as D/D converter from USB digital audio to optical
beyerdynamic A20 Headphone Amplifier - Silver
716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier. Rediscover your dynamic headphones with the 716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier, which is perfect for all headphone applications and provides dual outputs for shared listening. The circuit of the 716014 A 20 Headphone Amplifier is based on the legendary A 2 reference headphone amplifier. The discrete output stage provides plenty of power even for high-impedance headphones while the dynamic, open and precise sound sets the 716014 A 20 apart from what can be found in the normal output stages of regular amplifiers or receivers. This is confirmed by its first-class circuitry and excellent technical specifications that provide a balanced sound for long periods of comfortable listening. Made of brushed aluminum, the housing of the 716014 A 20 is especially solid and resonance-free. Due to the innovative chassis design, no screws are visible on the external surfaces. Equipped with an original ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control, a knob turned from solid aluminum completes the attractive, yet robust, look of this amplifier. With a high-gain RCA input, the 716014 A 20 works easily with most sources. The input signal can be looped through and is entirely free from signal-loss thanks to the hard-wired RCA output. Due to the built-in power supply, which is connected via a detachable power cord (supplied), no external power supply is needed avoiding disturbing background noise. Thanks to the dual headphone jacks on the front, two people can listen to the 716014 A 20 together without an adapter cable.
- ALPS potentiometer for variable volume control, Internal wide-range switching power supply for worldwide use
- 170 mW / 250 , high-gain RCA input, input signal can be looped through, entirely free from signal-loss thanks to the hard-wired RCA output
- T.H.D = 0.01 at 170 mW / 250 , Elegant, wrapped screwless solid all-metal housing
- Audiophile grade, suitable for all headphones up to 600 Ohms
- Made in Germany with 2 year Warranty
iFi Nano iDSD DAC and Headphone Amp Combo
iFi Nano iDSD DAC and Headphone Amp The Nano iDSD Plays Any Size File with Extraordinary Sonics: True Native DSD/DXD/PCM Playback The Only Sub-500 DSD-Capable DAC Fits in Your Pocket: Take it Anywhere Small enough to fit in your pocket, the iFi Nano iDSD DAC and headphone amplifier signifies the first time you can enjoy sterling DSD audio on the go. As the only sub-500 DSD-capable DAC on the market, Nano iDSD sets a new price-to-performance benchmark that - until now - wasn't imaginable. In addition, Nano iDSD doubles as a hear-it-to-believe-it headphone amplifier. Equipped with a Burr Brown chipset powered by in-house software, iDSD unlocks new levels of playback on all formats. You will hear every music file as it was intended to be experienced. Native DSD, DXD, and PCM Playback: Incredible Sound Key to its overachieving performance, Nano iDSD boasts trademarked True Native DSD/DXD/PCM playback. That means you hear full high-definition USB audio, with support of both DSD (2.8/3.1/5.6/6.2MHz) and DXD (Digital eXtreme Definition, 352/384kHz). A specially selected Burr Brown native DSD/PCM chipset beats as the DAC's heart. What you hear is entirely pure. No manipulation. No coloring. Simply what you - and the artist - want, delivered in stand-up-and-take-notice sound. Doubles as a Seriously Great Headphone Amplifier Belying its super-compact size, Nano iDSD comes to play with the big boys with a powerful 80mW headphone amp equipped with trademarked DirectDrive technology. The latter is directly coupled for the shortest signal path and delivers higher power with lower distortion in comparison to most USB-powered devices. As a result, Nano iDSD drives everything from in-ear monitors to high-end open-back 'phones without issue. You get an incredible DAC and serious headphone amp in a device that's barely four inches long. No, you'r
- Turn your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other smart device into a portable high-end audio source with easy plug-n-play
- Listen to any high resolution format natively and unaltered
- Reduces overall digital noise and jitter to the vanishing point to give you a more pure listening experience
- Features an SPDIF coaxial digital output for use with A/V receivers, 4K TV's, and Apple TV so you can enjoy high performance sound at home and on the go
- Built-in precision volume control will satisfy any audiophile
NextDrive Spectra Portable USB DAC - The Worlds Smallest 32-bit DAC Headphone Amp for Truly Mastering Your Sound On-The-Go (USB A)
Welcome to the next milestone in the audio revolution: The Spectra from NextDrive. Play high resolution audio files up to 32-bit PCM or quad-rate DSD directly to your headphones or speakers, bypassing your device's stock audio hardware. The Spectra packs plenty of power with enough output to drive all but the most demanding headphones, and its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip delivers sound quality previously assumed to be impossible in a form factor this size.
The revolution starts now.
Audiophile reviewers around the web agree, the NextDrive Spectra simply cannot be beat in terms of price versus audio quality, tech specs, portability, construction quality, ease of use and overall wow factor. Thanks to its ESS Sabre 9018Q2C chip, the Spectra delivers exceptional bass speed and clarity, well-balanced mids slightly forward, smooth treble without a trace of harshness.
iPhone and other iOS devices, as well as devices with USB C connectors, are not compatible with the Micro USB version; users of these devices should purchase the regular USB A version of the Spectra. A separate adapter will also be required, sold separately.
- Always check volume level before use!
- Works best with high resolution recordings and high-end headphones or other audio equipment
- Output up to 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohms; very high impedance headphones may require additional amplification
- Inline controls such as play/pause, vol. control or handsfree microphones are not supported
- Slight clicks might be heard when starting/stopping music on devices with USB power saving functions
Audio DAC/Amp: ESS Sabre 9018Q2C
Dynamic range: 121dB / THD N: 0.001
Max output: 13.3 mW @ 300 Ohm / 49 mW @ 32 Ohm
PCM: 32-bit/384kHz / DSD: Quad-rate @ 11.2 MHz
3.75" x 0.44" x 0.44" / 95 x 11.2 x 11.2 mm
Total length: 9.25 in / 23.5 cm long
- PREMIUM QUALITY DAC - Enjoy matchless portable Hi-Fi sound from ESS Technology's SABRE 9018Q2C which supports PCM audio files up to 32 bits / 384 kHz and DSD up to Quad-rate 11.2 MHz
- RAVE REVIEWS - Professional reviews around the web praise its price, size, soundstage and great reproduction of bass, mids and treble
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY - Works with virtually any computer, smartphone or tablet with plug-and-play connections to Mac, Linux, iOS and Android (driver download required for Windows; Android users may wish to purchase Micro USB or USB-C version)
- ULTRA PORTABLE - No batteries and slim design lets you take it anywhere and even connect to your smartphone or tablet (adapter required, sold separately)
- IMPORTANT - Not all micro USB / USB-C work with this device. Please be sure your adapter fully supports USB OTG before purchasing. If you have questions about this, please contact the seller for assistance.
- Musical instruments for babies
- Electric grinder for aeropress
- Lightweight mountain bike
- Budget hiking gps
- All terrain tires 2017