The Ultimate Clarinet Book For Beginners: How to Play the Clarinet with Precision, Passion and Pulse includes free online course 'Clarinet Kickstart'
Understand exactly how the clarinet works, how to produce the best sound, how to become musically literate and, much more importantly, become a musician a creative artist and a smarter clarinet player! Learn to inject life and energy into your music as you play to the pulse that you sense, and breathe with the natural phrasing and flow of the music just as if you were singing.
This book is your recipe for clarinet success, fun and satisfaction your 'how to play', your reference guide, your problem solver your all-in-one musical package!
Learn how to:
- Handle the clarinet with ease
- Play new notes, associating the senses of listening, feeling and seeing
- Read fluently to the level of dotted notes and quaver rhythms
- Develop your tone asking sensible sound questions
- Instantly solve the common beginners challenges
- The Three Step System for Reading Music how to read, interpret and give life to the written music symbols
- The Daily Practice Plan for All Round Development structuring the most beneficial exercises to reap the best rewards from your practice time
- The Practising Checklist for Beginners to ensure you practise only those helpful habits that guarantee a strong technique
You will see how, through all the technical facts and exercises, the really important teaching shines through: making playing fun, having the best attitude and aspirations, feeling confident, loving listening, enjoying every note... and all those wonderful things that make music the fantastic sensory experience it is!
Jean Paul USA CL-300 Student Clarinet
Combining an elegant ebonite body with nickel keys, the Jean Paul USA CL-300 clarinet boasts beautiful design and sound while maintaining a low price point. That makes it the perfect choice for band students and others learning to play the clarinet. Student musicians will find that the CL-300 clarinet is a reliable, easy to play instrument that is very well centered and durable. Featuring the Boehm 17 key system, the Jean Paul clarinet provides band students with excellent response and smooth playability. The cylindrical bore also produces strong projection and a wide range of tones. It's perfect for anyone learning the clarinet!
- Comes with robust contoured carrying case for ease of use transportation
- Included Accessories: Carrying Case, Rico Reeds, Gloves, Cleaning Cloth, and Cork Grease
- Beautiful Ebonite Body Material featuring Boehm 17 key system
- The Jean Paul Clarinet is in key of Bb
How to Play the Clarinet: A Beginners Guide to Learn How to Play the Clarinet
Have you ever wanted to learn to play the clarinet?
Is it something that youve imagined may be too difficult to achieve or expensive to do?
The clarinet is a beautiful instrument which produces a sound that is quite unlike any other. And now you can learn how to play this fine-looking and exquisite instrument with this easy book, How to Play The Clarinet, which sets out all you will need to know about:
- The anatomy of your clarinet and its basic care
- Buying the right clarinet for you
- How to play notes on your clarinet
- Playing your first song
- Intermediate techniques
- And more
Learning any musical instrument can be fun and educational and the clarinet is no different to any other. This book makes the experience much easier and is perfect for beginners as well as those who may be slightly more advanced.
Whichever you are, get a copy of How to Play The Clarinet today and see how it can transform your understanding and ability to get the most out of this fabulous woodwind instrument.
Bb Flat Clarinet Black, Les Ailes de la Voix Student Clarinet ABS with Case, Mouthpiece, Care Kit and Free Adjustable Screwdriver, Band Clarinet for Beginner
This excellent Bb Clarinet by Les Ailes de la Voix will make your performance even better in various music styles. With high standard of craftsmanship, this Clarinet is so easy to blow for the full range that produces both various and wonderful tone, greatly highlighting your music. CONLINK confidently recommend: this Clarinet will offer much pleasure to your practice and performance.
Length: 26.4 inches
Bell: 3.1 inches
- EXCELLENT MATERIAL-High-grade ABS resin black body with wood grain finish and nickel plated keys,fine workmanship, excellent timbre,easy maintenance and durable
- LOWER SECTION TUBE/UPPER -Accurate positioning of the sound hole to ensure intonation,nickel copper key, not easy to shun bad
- ANTI-PAINT-OFF-Nickel plated silver keys, surface anti-corrosion, brass button Paint face, not easy to lose paint
- SCREW AND SPRING NEEDLE -Two screws fixed this reed to make this clarinet more durable.Grilled Blue spring needle, play to feel comfortable, strong and lasting, the finger bracket humanized design, it can hang strap, height can be adjusted
- FLARE DESIGN-Built-in tuning ring, when you play the clarinet, the timbre will be more vigorous and better
Easy Classical Clarinet & Piano Duets: Featuring music of Vivaldi, Mozart, Handel and other composers
This collection features a selection of classical pieces by the world's most renowned composers: Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven, George Frideric Handel, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Antonio Lucio Vivaldi, Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Johann Strauss II, Edvard Grieg, Johann Pachelbel, Giuseppe Verdi, Edward Elgar, Richard Wagner and Johannes Brahms.
18 easy and fun themes to play as solos with piano accompaniment, presented in a simplified version for the beginner.Includes:
1812 Overture, Op. 49
An der schönen blauen Donau, Op. 314
Bourrée, BWV 996
Dance of the Flowers, Op. 71a
Eine kleine Nachtmusik, K.525
Für Elise, WoO 59
Guten Abend, gut Nacht
I Dovregubbens hall
Jesus bleibet meine Freude, BWV 147
Kanon in D-Dur
La Donna è Mobile
la Primavera, RV. 269
Menuett, BWV Anh 114
Ode an die Freude, Op. 125
Pomp and Circumstance March N1, Op. 39
Water Music, HWV 349
LAGRIMA Bb Flat Clarinet for Students Beginner Adult with 2 Barrels, Case, Mouthpiece, Care Kit, Glove, Screwdriver and Soft Cleaning Cloth, Black&Silver
This excellent Bb Clarinet by LAGRIMA will make your performance even better in various music styles. With high standard of craftsmanship, this Clarinet is so easy to blow for the full range that produces both various and wonderful tone, greatly highlighting your music. LAGRIMA confidently recommend: this Clarinet will offer much pleasure to your practice and performance.
Length: 26.4 inches
Bell: 3.1 inches
- MATERIAL-High-grade ABS resin black body with wood grain finish and nickel plated keys,fine workmanship, excellent timbre,easy maintenance and durable
- UPPER AND LOWER SECTION TUBE-Accurate positioning of the sound hole to ensure intonation,nickel copper key, not easy to shun bad
- SUPER STABLE-Two screws fixed this reed to make this clarinet more durable.Grilled Blue spring needle, play to feel comfortable, strong and lasting
- SUIT FOR ANYWHERE-Our LAGRIMA clarinets are perfect for any occasions: lessons, concerts, bands and orchestras. We follow USA Standards for our Clarinets, that is why they are teacher and school approved.
- TRUMPET-Built-in tuning ring, when you play the clarinet, the timbre will be more vigorous and better
Play Clarinet Today! Beginner's Pack: Book/CD/DVD Pack
(Play Today Instructional Series). This is the ultimate beginner's pack for anyone who wants to learn to play clarinet. You get a great book/CD pack plus a corresponding DVD that cover all the basics, including: How to assemble and care for your instrument, producing a sound, reading music notation and rhythms, a fingering chart, a glossary of musical terms, and much more. The CD includes audio instruction as well as 74 full-demo tracks. Perfect for those who want to teach themselves or in a classroom setting. Also available: Play Clarinet Today! Level 2 (HL00842047) and Play Clarinet Today! Songbook (HL00842048).
- Book & CD & DVD Package
- 48 pages
- Size: 12" x 9"
- Author: Various Authors
- ISBN: 634052985
Mendini by Cecilio B Flat Clarinet with 2 Barrels, Case, Stand, Book, 10 Reeds, Mouthpiece and Warranty-Black Ebonite MCT-JE2SDPB
Mendini by Cecilio clarinets are the perfect instrument for the student / beginner musicians. Every clarinet is play tested at our overseas factory and re-checked at our Los Angeles distribution center to ensure that our high quality standards are met. This is why thousands of instructors have approved these clarinets. Package includes a pro-deluxe durable plush-lined nylon covered light weight hard case with strap and zipper pocket, 2 barrels, a mouthpiece with ligature and cap, a box of 10 reeds (size 2.5"), cork grease, cleaning cloth and a pair of white gloves. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer's defects.
- High grade Bb clarinet with black ebonite body and durable nickel plated keys
- Inline trill keys
- Includes: 2 barrels, hard-shell case, mouthpiece with ligature and cap, a box of 10 reeds (Size 2.5"), cork grease, cleaning cloth, and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: foldable clarinet stand (stored inside the bell of the clarient), & clarinet pocketbook
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
Clarinet Lessons for Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Clarinet (Free Video Available) (Progressive Beginner)
Teach yourself how to play clarinet with our easy clarinet lessons for beginners.
***Comes with online access to free clarinet videos and audio demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along. Also includes music score and clarinet animation for easy music learning.***
"This is a beginner's book that really starts with the basics, like assembling the parts of your instrument and the basic finger positions and notes. ... Just what we were looking for so our child can get a little fun summer experience before starting in band come September!" - F, Fairfield CT Amazon
Progressive Beginner Clarinet contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great clarinet player - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson clarinet tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of clarinets. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the clarinet is required to teach yourself to learn to play clarinet from this book.
How to play beginner clarinet notes and beginner clarinet scales used in clarinet solos
All the fundamental techniques of clarinet playing including tonguing, breathing and how to develop your tone
Clarinet theory for learning how to read clarinet music for beginners
How to tune a clarinet
Clarinet tips and clarinet tricks that every player should know when learning clarinet
Shortcuts for how to learn clarinet fast by getting the most from clarinet practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to play the clarinet today.
Progressive step-by-step easy beginners clarinet lessons written by a professional clarinet teacher
Full color photos and diagrams
Easy-to-read clarinet music for beginners with chords for accompaniment written in concert pitch
Clarinet note diagrams for all important clarinet note
81 clarinet exercises containing popular easy clarinet songs for beginners in pop, rock, blues, jazz and classical styles
Beginner clarinet lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn how to play the clarinet, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's clarinet lessons for beginners are used by students and clarinet teachers worldwide to learn how to play clarinet. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted clarinet lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.
Mendini MCT-ESDPB Black Ebonite B Flat Clarinet with Case, Stand, Pocketbook, Mouthpiece, 10 Reeds and More
From the Manufacturer
All of our clarinets are tested at our factory and inspected again by skilled technicians at our Los Angeles distribution center prior to shipping. Please read the clarinet owner's manual carefully to assembled and tuned the clarinet properly.
Clarinet Owner's Manual
It is important to disassemble and thoroughly clean the clarinet after playing then stored in its case. Tips: Use a small amount of cork grease on joints to help ease assembly of the clarinet and wipe off excess grease. Rinse mouth after eating / drinking prior to playing. Always store the clarinet in its case when not in use to prevent damage. Avoid direct and extended exposure to: sunlight, rain, heaters, air conditioners. It is recommended to bring the clarinet to a skilled technician at least once a year to be serviced.
We recommend first time players to seek assistance from an instructor. If an instructor is not available, follow these steps below. Remove the clarinet from the case by lifting it from the edges. Never grab the clarinet by its keys.
Portable Compact Clarinet Stand
The compact clarinet stand is stored inside the clarinet bell. Assembling Instructions: 1. Unscrew cap at the bottom of the stand. 2. Extend the legs. 3. Screw cap back on with the legs extended.
Attaching the mouthpiece
6. Attaching the reed: a) Moisten the thin end of the reed in mouth or in cup of water. b) Remove the ligature from the mouthpiece and then position the reed on the mouthpiece so that the tip of the mouthpiece is seen just over the end of the reed. c) While holding the reed in place, slide the ligature over the reed and mouthpiece, adjust to fit, and tighten the ligature screws.
Holding the Clarinet
1. Lubricate all tenon-corks on the mouthpiece, upper and lower joints with cork-grease (included with package). Make sure to apply an even coat of grease. 2. In a twisting motion, gently attach the barrel to the upper joint of the clarinet. 3. In a twisting motion, gently attach the bell to the lower joint of the clarinet. 4. In a gentle twisting motion, connect the upper joint to the lower joint while gently pressing the large ring key to bring the upper bridge key up. (See photo on the left of the ring key on the upper joint). Using this method will prevent damaging the keys.
Pitch is affected by temperature, so warm up the clarinet before playing by blowing air through it. Use a chromatic tuner or piano can help tune the clarinet. The tuning pitches for the clarinet are C and G. Play a C and G on the piano or find it on the tuner. To tune, pull barrel slightly away from the body. The length of the barrel to the body depends on individual preference and method of playing. To further adjust the intonation of the clarinet, put out on the upper and lower joints.
Joining the Upper and Lower Bridge Joints
5. The lower joint bridge key will slide under the upper joint bridge key. Be careful, as careless assembly can cause damage to the bridge keys. Align the upper joint bridge key on top of the lower joint bridge key. The keys of the upper and lower joints will be aligned as well. (See image on the left)
REED: Remove the reed from the mouthpiece by loosening the ligature and sliding it off. Gently dry the reed with a clean cloth and place it in a reed holder. CLEANING THE INTERIOR: After playing always insert the cleaning swab into the clarinet to remove moisture. After each use rub the outside of the mouthpiece with a soft cloth then scrub the inside of the mouthpiece with a mouthpiece brush. Use lukewarm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth. CLEANING THE PADS: Dry the pads by inserting cleaning pad paper between the pad and the tone hole. Lightly press the key down and carefully pulling the paper away. CLEANING THE EXTERIOR: After each use, rub on outside of the clarinet with a polishing cloth to remove particles and fingerprints. use a key brush once a week to remove dust or lint that accumulates around post and springs and under key rods. Use a pipe cleaner on hard to reach areas. Tenons tend to collect moisture, especially at the upper and lower joints. Remove all moisture from tenons cork with gauze. Apply small amounts of cork grease on neck cork to maintain the quality of the cork and to make mouthpiece assembly easy. Remember to always remove the mouthpiece when not in use.
- High-grade black ebonite ABS body with durable nickel plated keys
- Key of Bb (B Flat) clarinet with inline trill keys with adjustable thumb rest
- Includes: hard-shell case, mouthpiece, a box of 10 reeds (Size 2.5"), cork grease, cleaning cloth, and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: clarinet pocketbook and a foldable clarinet stand that is stored inside the bell
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- What's the best water filter pitcher
- Seller power bank
- Type of bathing suit for large bust
- Bottles for breastfed babies 2017
- Drilling a hole in ceramic