That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
Welcome to That's What She Said Game, the party game of twisted innuendos and raucous gameplay where sidesplitting laughter and sip-spitting cocktails is the norm. This outrageous party in a box has players matching hilarious red setup cards to the funniest white phrase cards. Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! We all say it, now let's play it!
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It's the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) 4 players 30-60 min Ages: 17
- Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
WHAT DO YOU MEME? Party Game
Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17. There are some things you just can't unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge's sense of humor.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there's a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We're also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored Game
It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it without getting tongue-tied and flustered? Everyone's watching you, wondering what exactly you use your tongue for, and time is twisting downyou only have five seconds to dig into the smutty corner of your mind and just Spit it out! For 3 or more players, ages 17.
- It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it in five seconds without getting tongue-tied and flustered?!
- You gotta dig into the smutty corner of your mind, while everyone's staring at you and waiting to hear what you use your tongue for!
- Fight through the laughter and just spit it out!
- The twisted timer adds fun sound to the game; just don't let its awesomeness distract you from winning!
- For 3 or more players ages 17 (because it's Uncensored!); and you get 150 2-sided cards and the twisted timer
These Cards Will Get You Drunk - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties
The rules are simple: moving clockwise, take turns drawing from the deck and reading each card out loud. Follow the instructions on each card to determine who has to drink. Prepare to compete, vote and screw your friends over in this fun and hilarious drinking game. Happy drinking!
- The fun adult drinking card game that will have you and your friends LOL-ing.
- Compete, vote and screw your friends over with 100 dynamic cards - no two games are the same.
- Super easy to learn and play - perfect for your next party, pregame or nights in.
- Great for 2-8 players, ages 21.
- Play with beer, shots, wine, water...whatever, but always drink responsibly!
Drawing Without Dignity - an Adult Party Game
It's a drawing game, but NOT the kind of drawing game you grew up with. It's a social party game of your uncensored sketches. That's right. You will draw many things that you've (hopefully) never drawn before. Unlike other party games, there's no voting, judging, or waiting on people to play cards. Instead, it's a fast-paced game of drawing unconventional pictures, watching your friends sketch unconventional pictures, trying to guess what those unconventional drawings are supposed to be, and racing to steal points. So. Much. Action. **Artistic skills are NOT a requirement and probably won't help, since no one draws well in a rushed 60 seconds. Each game clue has been deemed drawable in a literal sense, even if you might not know its meaning. Except for a few, because sometimes you just need to know things. But if you don't know what some of the slang or questionable terms mean, feel free to head over to Urban Dictionary or Google and search to your heart's content. Consider it an education.
- Uncensored Pictionary-style adult party game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess unconventional clues
- 670 NSFW things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle
- Includes 150 professionally printed premium playing cards with over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine
- Also includes game rules, timer, die, pretty box, drawing pad, and golf pencils no one will ever use (but we included so you don't call us cheap)
- A great addition to your social party game night!
Disturbed Friends - This party game should be banned.
"Cards Against Humanity on steroids" - theCHIVE
Disturbed Friends is a party game designed to find out how disturbed your friends are, but, more importantly, how disturbed they think you are.
You will be faced with horrible situations, sexual scenarios and unethical debates that may cause you to re-evaluate your friendships.
The game is simple, even a handicapped goat could play. One unlucky player picks up a multiple choice question card and reads it out loud. The other players vote on what answer they think their friend will choose.
Predict how disturbed your friend is and receive a cartoon #WINNING card that mocks the wonderful world we live in.
The first player to get 10 #WINNING cards wins.
Play until you hate yourself.
Expansions available on Amazon
- The Worst Game Ever Made
- 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards
- A party card game you will wish you never played
- Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations
- Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist"A game." - The Daily Beast
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Hasbro C2986 Catch Phrase: Uncensored, Red (Pack of 1)
It's the Grab It, Guess It, Pass It Gamewith no filter! This edition of the electronic Catch Phrase game is for adults only! Gather your friends together, choose, teams, and try to get your teammates to say the displayed phrase or word by giving them clues. There are plenty of categories to choose from including Entertained, Pick Me, Things and Stuff, World Wide What, and You Never Know. Some phrases are not suitable for work, and others are just off-the-wall such as "pee in the pool", "silent but deadly", and "wrecking ball". Don't get caught holding the unit when the buzzer goes off because the other team will score a point. The first team to reach 7 points wins.
- Electronic Catch Phrase game challenges teams to guess adult words and phrases
- 5,000 adult words and phrases
- Timer keeps track and buzzes when a team's out of time
- Includes game unit and instructions.
Twisted Vulgarities - A Dark, Dirty, Painfully Funny Party Card Game
Twisted Vulgarities is an intense, painfully funny party game for you and your friends. During each round you will cross the line with dirty phrases and activities that are sure to make you laugh your tail off. Play fast and go "all in" with each Task To Pass Card. Your friends will definitely appreciate the effort. Be careful you might just have the funniest night of your life. This game is completely satire and not intended for the easily offended. It contains coarse sexual content and explicit language. We are not responsible for emotional meltdowns, mental distress caused by your actions, or side splitting pains from laughter. It is required that you have a sense of humor, life experiences, and don't take life too seriously. Play at your own risk and let your friends see another side of you.
- Twisted Vulgarities is a dark, dirty, painfully funny party card game.
- 225 Playing Cards: Guess the keyword as fast as you can and read the phrase.
- 100 Task To Pass Cards: If you're stuck someone can bail you out.
- Use actions and go all out for you and your friend's entertainment.
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID A Party Game
DRUNK STONED OR STUPID is a party game for you and your stupid friends. Each round a card is drawn and the group decides who in the group would be most likely to...
#92 CALL DIBS ON PEOPLE AT PARTIES
#119 USE DADDY'S CREDIT CARD
#147 SHAME PEOPLE FOR GOING TO BED
#163 WATCH "PLANET EARTH" FOR 5 HOURS
#207 TRASH TALK AT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS
First a player declares themselves the judge and reads a card aloud. Each person then says who in the group should be tagged with this card and why.
Accusations can be based off of personality traits, past stories, or really anything at all. As long as you can argue your point, it's fair game. The judge considers all accusations and makes the final ruling on who should be tagged with the card.
This person keeps the card along with the shame. The judge rotates to the next person in the group. First person with 7 cards loses. There are no winners in this game... only losers.
WARNING: This game is not for everyone. It was created by two brothers in their early 20s who have no problem shamelessly calling out their friends and being called out in return.
- 250 prompt cards to decide who in the group is MOST LIKELY TO...
- More players the better (seriously, 10 people would be chill)
- This game can get real. Prepare to call out your friends.
- Contains the same cards as the game "WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO..."
- WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW in "Related Video Shorts" to see how to play!
- License plate frames
- Wiper blades for snow
- Handheld blower
- Small belt sander reviews
- What's the best metal detector