WHAT DO YOU MEME? Party Game
Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17. There are some things you just can't unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge's sense of humor.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, there's a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. We're also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
Player Ten The Voting Game - The Adult Party Game About Your Friends.
The Voting Game is a party game that uncovers the hilarious truth behind your friendships.;Play again and again - Gameplay varies dramatically based on who you're playing with.;Get to know each other - Personal stories are often shared after a revealing vote.;Ages: 17 Players: 6 - 8 Time: 30-90 minutes
- The Voting Game is a party game that uncovers the hilarious truth behind your friendships.
- Play again and again - Gameplay varies dramatically based on who you're playing with.
- Get to know each other - Personal stories are often shared after a revealing vote.
- Ages: 17 Players: 5 - 10 Time: 30-90 minutes 160 Question Cards
- Warning: Not recommended for accountants and other people without a personality
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist"A game." - The Daily Beast
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Drawing Without Dignity - an Adult Party Game
It's a drawing game, but NOT the kind of drawing game you grew up with. It's a social party game of your uncensored sketches. That's right. You will draw many things that you've (hopefully) never drawn before. Unlike other party games, there's no voting, judging, or waiting on people to play cards. Instead, it's a fast-paced game of drawing unconventional pictures, watching your friends sketch unconventional pictures, trying to guess what those unconventional drawings are supposed to be, and racing to steal points. So. Much. Action. **Artistic skills are NOT a requirement and probably won't help, since no one draws well in a rushed 60 seconds. Each game clue has been deemed drawable in a literal sense, even if you might not know its meaning. Except for a few, because sometimes you just need to know things. But if you don't know what some of the slang or questionable terms mean, feel free to head over to Urban Dictionary or Google and search to your heart's content. Consider it an education.
- Uncensored Pictionary-style adult party game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess unconventional clues
- 670 NSFW things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle
- Includes 150 professionally printed premium playing cards with over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine
- Also includes game rules, timer, die, pretty box, drawing pad, and golf pencils no one will ever use (but we included so you don't call us cheap)
- A great addition to your social party game night!
Telestrations After Dark Adult Party Game Adult Board Game An Adult Twist on The #1 Party Game Telestrations The Telephone Game Sketched Out Ages 17
Everything's better after dark! our favorite party game is all grown up. Telestrations after dark is the adults only version of the #1 LOL party board game Telestrations. Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious, weird, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes. Telestrations after dark is "adults only" miscommunication at its best!
- Everything's better after dark! Our favorite party game is all grown up.
- Adult-only miscommunication at its best: draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious, weird, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes!
- Includes: over 1200 words (100 cards), 8 erasable color coiled sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean up cloths, 8 after dark & trade; drink coasters, and the rules
- Ages 17 4-8 players 15 min play time
- Standalone Telestrations game for adults
That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
Welcome to That's What She Said Game, the party game of twisted innuendos and raucous gameplay where sidesplitting laughter and sip-spitting cocktails is the norm. This outrageous party in a box has players matching hilarious red setup cards to the funniest white phrase cards. Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! We all say it, now let's play it!
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It's the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) 4 players 30-60 min Ages: 17
- Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
Joking Hazard Game
Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic.
Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between.
360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between.
- 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Ages 17
Spontuneous - The Song Game - Sing It or Shout It - Talent NOT Required (Best Family / Party Board Games for Kids, Teens, Adults - Boy & Girls Ages 8 & Up),Yellow
Have you ever heard a word that "triggered" you to sing a song? If so, then YOU are Spontuneous! One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Don't worry though, talent is NOT required!
Spontuneous is America's Hottest New Party Game! If you're looking for a hilarious game to entertain your family and friends, then it's time to throw a Spontuneous Party! It's fun, fast paced, full of laughs and a perfect game to spice up your next get-together! SPONTUNEOUS
Object: To stump the other players from being able to sing a portion of ANY song containing your Trigger-Word! The 1st player to reach Finish WINS!
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends (heck, read the reviews below) Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, Spontuneous will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more! (Yes, it can be turned into a drinking game too!)
It's perfect for small or large groups, for kids, for teenagers, for adults and for families! Never know, you might even make it one of your slumber party games?!
Spontuneous is the only music game that crosses all genres and all ages (even Grandma and Grandpa) can play together. It plays best with 4-10 players or teams. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it alike! It sparks conversation and memories of music; especially where one first heard a song. One of the best gifts for music and lyric lovers.
- Amazon Bestseller! Check out the excellent reviews and the Product Description below!
- Simple party game to play for all ages and musical tastes. A word is given and it's a race to blurt out any song containing that word. No singing skill is necessary and play crosses generations! Ages 8 & Up, 4-10 players/teams recommended.
- Millions already do it - You hear a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a TUNE! For example: Can you think of a song with the word "COWBOY" in it? How 'bout "HEART"? Blurt it out then! Don't worry about your voice, let it rip!
- The object is to stump the other players, but if you do, you'd better be able to back it up with a song of your own!
- Award winning - Music Teacher Approved, Mom's Choice Gold Award, Dr. Toy's Best Vacation Product, Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Mom's Best Hot Product Award, Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Play Advances Language Award. Includes Manufacturers Warranty.
Adult Loaded Questions-A Rousing Adult Party Game
What Is Adult Loaded Questions All About?
Adult game night starts now! Get ready for fun questions, ridiculous answers and nonstop laughter, as you and your friends take turns guessing which player wrote which answer while writing your own personal answers to 308 suggestive, silly and stimulating questions. With highly desirable VIP cards awarding your efforts on every turn, Adult Loaded Questions guarantees all players a very happy ending.
For 4-6 Players / Ages 17
Lets Say Its Your Turn
1) Flick the spinner, pick the next card, and read aloud the corresponding question. (Lets say the question is What would you NOT want to find in your partners bedside drawer?)
2) All other players write a personal answer for the question on their answer sheets, which are then collected and read aloud by the player to your right.
3) After hearing all of the answers, choose your favorite and match which player wrote which answer. Match correctly and pick one of the highly desirable VIP cards. The player who wrote your favorite answer also wins one of these cards. The first lucky player to collect 8 VIP cards wins the game!
Components Include: Spinner Board and Spinner, 308 Adult Loaded Questions, 55 VIP Cards, Answer Pad, 6 Pencils, Rules
- The hilarious adult party version of the classic 'who said what' game. For 4-6 Players / Ages 17
- Features 308 new and classic Adult Loaded Questions, all new design, and added game play features/components for a laughter-filled Game Night
- Questions include: What is an instant mood killer? / What word sounds dirty...but isn't? / What TV show would you watch if it included full nudity
- 2018 UPDATE: How To Win and VIP cards are updated in this version
- Additional Loaded Questions games include the main Loaded Questions game, Party, Junior and On the Go
Disturbed Friends - This party game should be banned.
"Cards Against Humanity on steroids" - theCHIVE
Disturbed Friends is a party game designed to find out how disturbed your friends are, but, more importantly, how disturbed they think you are.
You will be faced with horrible situations, sexual scenarios and unethical debates that may cause you to re-evaluate your friendships.
The game is simple, even a handicapped goat could play. One unlucky player picks up a multiple choice question card and reads it out loud. The other players vote on what answer they think their friend will choose.
Predict how disturbed your friend is and receive a cartoon #WINNING card that mocks the wonderful world we live in.
The first player to get 10 #WINNING cards wins.
Play until you hate yourself.
Expansions available on Amazon
- The Worst Game Ever Made
- 250 disturbing questions and 100 offensive cartoon #WINNING cards
- A party card game you will wish you never played
- Vote on what you think your friends will do in horrible situations
- Includes game rules and voting cards for up to 10 players
- All inclusive resorts in bahamas for couples
- 12v kids car
- Lithium drill 2016
- Mp3 touch screen with wifi
- Men ski jackets