Drunk History Vol. 6 - Featuring John C. Reilly & Crispin Glover
Manufacture & Distillation of Alcoholic Liquors by P.Duplais. The Most Important 19th Century Distilling Guide & The Bible of Absinthe Distillation. Facsimile of the 1871 English Edition.
Pierre Duplais' seminal "Traité de la Fabrication des Liqueurs et de la Distillation des Alcools" is the authoritative French distillation guide. It went through seven editions from 1855 to 1900 and is the basis of our understanding of 19th century French distillation techniques. A single English edition was published in Philadelphia in 1871, translated by M. McKennie. The special section on absinthe is of particular importance - this is our most accurate and comprehensive guide to the recipes and techniques used by late 19th century absinthe distillers, and is informally regarded as the "bible" of those seeking to duplicate their recipes today. McKennie's translation appears to have been issued in a very small print run, and surviving copies are extremely scarce. This new facsimile edition published by The Virtual Absinthe Museum has been painstakingly compiled from scans of a rare original copy. This perfect-bound PAPERBACK version is just under 700 pages.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Absinthe Making Kit - World's Most Notorious Drink
Bottle the Green Fairy! You don't need a still or a garden of obscure botanicals to make your own fragrant absinthe with this DIY kit. Just add your favorite high proof neutral spirit--the kit has everything else to transform the liquor into the storied "Green Fairy" beloved of 19th-century artists and writers (without the notorious neurotoxins of Bohemian legend). The key to the kit is a blend of eleven certified organic botanicals from around the world--including Fennel, Anise, Licorice, Hyssop, Angelica, and Artemisia--which add heady complexity to the brew. The kit also includes a 500 ml Tortuga antique green bottle with custom-designed label, a 4 inch funnel, a natural coffee filter, and easy instructions for brewing your absinthe. The label invites customization to record your cocktail creation.
- A blend of botanicals transforms your favorite liquor into the storied "Green Fairy" of bohemian legend.
- Includes: spices and botanicals, instructions, 500 ML bottle, 1 4" stainless steel funnel, one natural filter.
- Alcohol not included. Estimated brew time: 26 hours.
Ellusionist Absinthe Playing Cards Deck
Absinthe Deck by Ellusionist - High Quality Playing Cards - Originally printed for the Prohibition Box Set, the Absinthe deck has been tweaked slightly to keep the integrity in design, whilst also allowing you to own more than one deck, without having to buy multiple Prohibition sets. This deck is too cool for display, it has to be shown off...
- The Absinthe playing card deck by Ellusionist is specifically designed with card players, magicians and card enthusiasts in mind.
- Absinthe - the Green Fairy of spirits - has long been associated with the bohemian lifestyle, with famous drinkers including Picasso, Van Gogh, Hemingway, Oscar Wilde and Toulouse-Lautrec.
- These cards embody the allure of the emerald drink, the Ace of Spades modelled after the filigree of the absinthe spoon. With its heavy embossing and text that pokes fun at itself, even the box appears to have had a few drinks!
- Deck previously only available as part of a set.
- Be Enchanted by the Green Fairy. Designed by Ellusionist, this deck is too cool for display, it has to be shown off!
Under Armour Men's UA Reblek Printed Boardshorts Stealth Gray/Blackout Navy/Absinthe Green Swimsuit Bottoms
Under Armour Action Sports Chart Upgrade your swimwear in printed Under Armour boardshorts. This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition. Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility. UA Storm technology delivers water-resistant protection while remaining soft and breathable. UPF 30 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB). Salt and chlorine-resistant fabric prevents fading. Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh. Four-way stretch fabrication allows for a wide range of motion. Fitted waistband with surf-tie closure. Right zip cargo with inner key loop. 86 polyester, 14 elastane. Hand wash cold, dry flat in the shade. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 32 in Outseam: 20 in Inseam: 10 in Front Rise: 12 12 in Back Rise: 15 12 in Leg Opening: 22 in Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Under Armour Action Sports Chart
- Upgrade your swimwear in printed Under Armour boardshorts.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- UA Storm technology delivers water-resistant protection while remaining soft and breathable. UPF 30 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB). Salt and chlorine-resistant fabric prevents fading. Anti-odor technology repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to keep you fresh. Four-way stretch fabrication allows for a wide range of motion. Fitted waistband with surf-tie closure. Right zip cargo with inner key loop. 86
Imbibe!: From Absinthe Cocktail to Whiskey Smash, a Salute in Stories and Drinks to "Professor" Jerry Thomas, Pioneer of the American Bar Featuring the Original Formulae
A lively, historically informed, and definitive guide to classic American cocktails.
Cocktail writer and historian David Wondrich presents the colorful, little-known history of classic American drinks-and the ultimate mixologist's guide-in this engaging homage to Jerry Thomas, father of the American bar.
Wondrich reveals never-before-published details and stories about this larger-than-life nineteenth-century figure, along with definitive recipes for 100 punches, cocktails, sours, fizzes, toddies, slings, and other essential drinks, plus twenty new recipes from today's top mixologists, created exclusively for this book.
This colorful and good-humored volume is a mustread for anyone who appreciates the timeless appeal of a well-made drink-and the uniquely American history behind it.
A gentleman is waiting with a smirk for the ladys reaction to her first sip of absinthe -- a humorous approach characteristic of Cappiellos early career in caricature Leonetto Cappiello (9 April 1875
A gentleman is waiting, with a smirk, for the lady's reaction to her first sip of absinthe -- a humorous approach characteristic of Cappiello's early career in caricature. Leonetto Cappiello (9. April 1875 in Livorno, Italy _ 2. February 1942 in Cannes, France) was an Italian poster art designer who lived in Paris. He is now often called 'the father of modern advertising' because of his innovation in poster design. is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is 18.00 x 24.00 inches. This print is ready for hanging or framing and would make a great addition to your home or office decor.
- A gentleman is waiting with a smirk for the ladys reaction to her first sip of absinthe -- a humorous approach characteristic of Cappiellos early career in caricature Leonetto Cappiello (9 April 1875 in Livorno Italy 2 February 1942 in Cannes France) was an Italian poster art designer who lived in Paris He is now often called the father of modern advertising because of his innovation in poster design
Absinthium - 11x14 Unframed Art Print - Makes a Great Gift Under 15 for Artistic Home Decor
Bring a vintage twist to any room! This is a real photographic print, not just a simple inkjet print, and is sure to be a great addition to your decor. The original artwork of this print has been reimagined and brought back to life by a team of creatives to live in your home.
HOW FUN - This unique art is guaranteed to tie any place together and bring you joy while viewing it.
READY TO FRAME - You get one 11" x 14" print. 11" x 14" frames are super easy to buy here on Amazon or at any department or craft store. Choose the frames that work with your decor and the print!
MADE TO LAST - This print is printed on semi-matte Fuji Crystal Archive paper to last a lifetime.
The Green Muse
- Stay on makeup
- Harness for pulling dog
- Women's comfort bike
- Rated camcorder
- Troubleshooting foodsaver vacuum sealer